Home

Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16

This is a discussion on Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2015, 08:38 PM   #57
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
This is nice and all. But all I really want is sortable season/career/rookie/position stats, an owner mode, and an advanced stadium creator, even more advanced than 2k's, is that too much to ask for?
Old 12-16-2015, 08:39 PM   #58
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
This is nice and all. But all I really want is sortable season/career/rookie/position stats, an owner mode, and an advanced stadium creator, even more advanced than 2k's, is that too much to ask for?
Old 12-16-2015, 08:45 PM   #59
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcore
i really hope we hear soon if the new d-backs unis are in the game
Pretty sure they'll be in. We just don't know how many.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:00 PM   #60
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8
I'm excited! This looks and sounds VERY promising
Old 12-16-2015, 09:13 PM   #61
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Is not making a double post too much to ask for?

But seriously, I do think a stadium creator is too much to ask for at this point--at least too much for a single dev cycle. As was mentioned elsewhere, there is so much unique about each ballpark that doing it RIGHT would be an incredibly daunting task--I mean the other new mode could simply be "ballpark creator mode" and it would be engrossing by itself. Heck, they're still working on the 30 real ballparks and ironing things out! I'm sure SCEA could've done a stadium creator half-assed already, but that they haven't speaks volumes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 09:21 PM   #62
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

IDK....

I think they would love to add in a stadium builder of some kind.....but with the complexity of the stadiums in game.....it seems daunting.

I wonder if they did, would they look even marginal?....and I don't think SCEA wants that.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-16-2015, 09:26 PM   #63
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Also, it appears as though low-res dugouts are finally a thing of the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Physically Based Rendering - Makes wood look like wood, glass look like glass, concrete look like concrete, etc...
I'm curious about this.

Ramone said it was ONLY turned on for the home dugout but nothing else. I wonder what the field looks like and whether it will be more crisp? What about the stands and even outfield walls?

Old 12-16-2015, 09:27 PM   #64
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
IDK....

I think they would love to add in a stadium builder of some kind.....but with the complexity of the stadiutms in game.....it seems daunting.

I wonder if they did, would they look even marginal?....and I don't think SCEA wants that.

M.K.
Knight165
I wouldn't mind if they did what ASB did back in the day with Future Stadiums and 8 pre-built stadiums for expansion mode. IDK if they can do any of that, but it's just a thought/starting point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »