Home

MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-06-2015, 04:05 PM   #129
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

I am going to patiently wait for the entire fact sheet and Franchise blog to come out.

This Dev team has never let me down. I know they are going to make plenty of improvements for us long time hard core franchise baseball freaks.

This game is a baseball sim at it's soul. Nothing about that I hope will ever change. Baseball is not an arcade game. We are a hardcore fan base. They know this.

I have played this game the exact way I have wanted to since I started with the series (2009). I don't think that will ever change.

Patience.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 12-06-2015, 04:08 PM   #130
MVP

Syce's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

well i already pre ordered the digital deluxe. (yes i have money to spend).

Cant wait
Old 12-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #131
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ive never pre ordered a game. I figure its always going to be there when I want to buy it. That said, I may actually pre order it just on principle to know I own the game before I have it lol

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 05:53 PM   #132
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am going to patiently wait for the entire fact sheet and Franchise blog to come out.

This Dev team has never let me down. I know they are going to make plenty of improvements for us long time hard core franchise baseball freaks.

This game is a baseball sim at it's soul. Nothing about that I hope will ever change. Baseball is not an arcade game. We are a hardcore fan base. They know this.

I have played this game the exact way I have wanted to since I started with the series (2009). I don't think that will ever change.

Patience.
Does anyone remember when the fact sheet came out for '15? Was it Jan/Feb?
Old 12-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #133
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
January 28.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:20 PM   #134
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
GUYS! I don't think you noticed, so I made some illustrations on this screenshot to draw your eye to the biggest thing to happen to The Show after the Chick-fil-A Dalmatian.
Only one more year of the Chick-fil-A Dalmatian!
Old 12-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #135
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I may skip this years game for the first time in years. MLB 14 was the first time where I felt like the game didn't really get any better in fact in some ways it got worse besides the graphics going from ps3 to ps4 but even then it wasn't that big of a jump. MLB 15 I thought over all improved a lot from 14 but even still this game is now lacking big time in 2 things.

1. Graphics- Last gen the game had the best graphics in a sport game by far. Now the game is while behind NBA 2k, NHL and also behind madden. Like another people have said the player models need to be improved big time and from looking at this trailer it looks like the game is not going to real look much different then the past few years.

2. Franchise mode- There is just not a lot to do and still not having things like ticket prices back in the game that they took out sever years ago is pathetic and lack of stats. Hopefully they can build on the radio show thing from last year and maybe even make it into more of like a highlight show. Maybe this will be improved this year but we don't know yet and I remember something came out last year saying franchise mode was going to be changed a lot only for it to be almost the same has past years.
Feels like we've all heard this story before............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #136
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Here you go

http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...how-fact-sheet

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »