Home

MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2015, 10:50 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

I can't wait to try ShowTime, I love stuff like this and I just can't say I'm going to disable something in options without even trying it out. It may be something fresh this series need.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:19 PM   #114
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 16 Trailer, Josh Donaldson is the Cover Athlete - Ships 3.29.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
I was so satisfied with 15, that I really can't lose if 16 sucks. I could play 15 for the next four years and be happy with it. That said, I do like the closed roof of the Rodgers Centre (This after I just got done playing in 44 degree weather in what should have been a closed-roof Miller Park), and I like the fact that the umpires finally wear jackets.

I'll miss the Vita version, but I can still play on the go as I please. I just feel sorry for those around me:
Old 12-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #115
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

More stats. That's pretty much the only thing I want. Like others have said, the very first thing I would do is turn off the "ShowTime" option. That does not interest me. Am looking forward to the full list of improvements and additions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 04:51 AM   #116
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Alright, I'm a bit biased here, but that is one good-looking cover!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #117
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
More stats. That's pretty much the only thing I want. Like others have said, the very first thing I would do is turn off the "ShowTime" option. That does not interest me. Am looking forward to the full list of improvements and additions.
Yeah, if stats get anything less than a massive overhaul this year, I'll be skipping. I play sports games for their franchise mode. The Show has some growing to do to get up to par with next gen in that category.

The availability of stats, and information in general, needs to be given the attention it deserves.

ShowTime, no thanks. Two new game modes, I couldn't care less. All I want is a deep/robust franchise mode. I don't care about fan conquest and collecting cards. The direction of the game is seemingly more and more to the arcady/gimmicky side, which is a shame.

It's early yet, but I'm also not holding my breath. Only commenting on what I've seen so far. We shall see.

Last edited by Drew127; 12-06-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:35 AM   #118
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
Didn't the team say they would be working on adding more stats for 16 during one of those live streams they did for 15?
Old 12-06-2015, 08:41 AM   #119
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

I am incredibly sad there's no Vita version. Was a staple of my Vita library.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2015, 10:24 AM   #120
Rookie

GibsonD90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I sure hope so!!!

If done right this could do wonders for the presentation. Pre game and post game shows also with in game scoring and news updates from around the league from the MLB Network studio. Also would be really cool if Sony hired Heidi Watney to do on field interviews
Heidi Watney

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »