Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2015, 10:46 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

Another week is wrapping up in Diamond Dynasty. This week went by the books as we got the August Topps 50 pack on Friday. With that in mind, it's time to look ahead once again and try to predict who might be getting a ratings boost on Monday morning.

I'll be breaking the predictions into tiers based on my own confidence level.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

Jake Arrieta - All Arrieta did after throwing a no hitter was go out and throw eight shutout innings in his next start. He feels like a lock to get a boost. (For the record, after watching the replay of the no-no, the Dodgers’ official scorer seemed to give Arrieta one relatively generous call somewhat early in the game by calling a could-be hit an error on Starlin Castro.)

Jackie Bradley Jr. - Wow, what a month (and really, second half) for Bradley. He’s got six home runs and an average over .400 the last month of the season. On the year, he’s got an OPS of .959. He’s put it together.

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (9/6/15)

Agree completely with the assessment of the Cardinals. Also I honestly think that Jackie Bradley Jr. has learned, cough cough from David Ortiz.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:18 PM   #3
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Agree completely with the assessment of the Cardinals. Also I honestly think that Jackie Bradley Jr. has learned, cough cough from David Ortiz.

Man no offense to you but I hate the viewpoint that a guy has one good month and he's juicing...he adjusted his swing and is taking a different approach. Plus it's one month not like he's guaranteed to keep up at even a less pace. Look at Travis Shaw a 4A player puts it together for a month then is slowly coming back to reality. Look at Daniel Nava put it together for a year then the league figured him out and back to AAA. Guys can get locked in for a month. I get you're slightly joking but man I HATE that viewpoint lol.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:28 PM   #4
Rookie

If Kiermaier doesn't get bumped this week after hitting around .400 with multiple HR's in a week and the highlight catch of the year it's a travesty, a sham, and a mockery. It's a traveshamockery!
Old 09-06-2015, 10:29 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
Man no offense to you but I hate the viewpoint that a guy has one good month and he's juicing...he adjusted his swing and is taking a different approach. Plus it's one month not like he's guaranteed to keep up at even a less pace. Look at Travis Shaw a 4A player puts it together for a month then is slowly coming back to reality. Look at Daniel Nava put it together for a year then the league figured him out and back to AAA. Guys can get locked in for a month. I get you're slightly joking but man I HATE that viewpoint lol.
Come one man it was a joke...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 10:48 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 31
Carlos Gonzalez is smashing the ball out of the park...I expect a boost for him.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:18 PM   #7
Rookie

RevisIsland24's Arena

Michael Conforto has been killing it.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #8
Just started!

Yea Bradley prolly learned, cough cough from Big Fatti. Take PEDS & b granted immunity for your testimony. Boston Cheating Strong year round. Cardinals evil, wtf? 11 world series crowns & we know how to develop talent. That's why the entire MLB "tryin" 2 do what we do. Jus be happy Curse of Bambino broke & go listen to NKTOB & watch Mark " I don't do steroids" Wahlberg movies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »