Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM   #145
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
If the events alternate PCC -> RD -> RTG -> RD, then only the people who buy a lot of packs are going to be able to get the first couple of pros, because in order to get the card in RD, you'll need a Legendary quality RD deck to even have a chance to get the event card since you get a card from the level before your tier, your tier, and one card above (and the event card is always one card after the max tier).

This is a huge cash grab.
Season 2 was always meant as a huge cash grab though wasn't it? Otherwise they would have just continued with season 1. However, they know there are a whole ****load of people dumb enough to keep spending. This has already been proven true. I don't think most of the forum members here are gonna have anywhere near as good a lineup as we did before. I sure as hell won't spend on this crap, and I doubt anyone else here will either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 10:58 PM   #146
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Season 2 was always meant as a huge cash grab though wasn't it? Otherwise they would have just continued with season 1. However, they know there are a whole ****load of people dumb enough to keep spending. This has already been proven true. I don't think most of the forum members here are gonna have anywhere near as good a lineup as we did before. I sure as hell won't spend on this crap, and I doubt anyone else here will either.
Well. I thought I was going to get banned for getting a refund, so I had credits left over (Just before the 2nd Taker RD, I dropped $90 and put 15,000 credits into SuperCard, which I expected to pay for hot streaks for RTG and RD for around 6 months).

I used the leftover credits to buy epic/legendary packs. After the fact, a LINE group member told me that Amazon/Google/Apple were paying for the refunds since they were more than 14 days after purchase, and so there's no ban incoming.

So now I feel dumb. I would rather have those credits to use on RTG and RD. If I'm going to spend any money, it will only be for RTG and RD, and only once my RD and RTG decks are in Legendary tier so I can actually complete the events.

Just using a 600 credit pack twice a month is a pretty small cash outlay really.
Lineup:
PG: Foil Legendary Pro MVP Stephen Curry
SG: Foil Epic Pro George Gervin
SF: Foil Legendary Pro LeBron James
PF: Foil Epic Pro Larry Johnson
C : Foil Epic Pro Robert Parish
Old 08-26-2015, 12:21 AM   #147
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartForce
Well. I thought I was going to get banned for getting a refund, so I had credits left over (Just before the 2nd Taker RD, I dropped $90 and put 15,000 credits into SuperCard, which I expected to pay for hot streaks for RTG and RD for around 6 months).

I used the leftover credits to buy epic/legendary packs. After the fact, a LINE group member told me that Amazon/Google/Apple were paying for the refunds since they were more than 14 days after purchase, and so there's no ban incoming.

So now I feel dumb. I would rather have those credits to use on RTG and RD. If I'm going to spend any money, it will only be for RTG and RD, and only once my RD and RTG decks are in Legendary tier so I can actually complete the events.

Just using a 600 credit pack twice a month is a pretty small cash outlay really.
Yep, I agree the 600 credits a couple times a month is no biggie. I spent more than that on season 1. It's just the principle of it really. I'm done with their crap. Plenty of others to support their bull**** anyway so I'll stay a free player. I see no reason anyone would continue to spend on such a shady business, but to each their own I suppose.

Obviously I'm not including you in this, since you are in essence using "free" credits. If you continued to spend beyond that though, I would seriously have some questions about you haha. I doubt that you will though, you're smart enough to see how ****ed up they are and you spent enough on mynba to know better.

Last edited by ColtsAJD; 08-26-2015 at 12:24 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:14 AM   #148
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Oh and for those who haven't seen it, the winning card in the pcc this week will be the event card in RD next week. So basically to ever pro the Taker/Brock you will need to not only finish top 2150 in pcc, but also have an RD deck good enough to hit legendary by next week. Lol shameless, shameless cash grab.

Old 08-26-2015, 08:38 AM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
This happened to me to when I just barely hit ur. I had enhancements on all my people that pushed me into ur when I wasn't "really" in ur. I cleared several boards and was confused by why I wasn't getting a ur. Once the enhancements wore off I was at the very end of sr++. When I actually legitimately hit ur, I got my freebie on the first clear. Not sure if you have the same thing going on but it's worth checking.
That could possibly have been it, however when it happened in SR I know for a fact I wasn't using enhancements. This game feels extremely buggy.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:56 AM   #150
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
That could possibly have been it, however when it happened in SR I know for a fact I wasn't using enhancements. This game feels extremely buggy.
Definitely has it's bugs that's for sure. Did you download the recent update? Not sure if you're Android or ios but Google play had an update that fixed some bugs. Not sure if Apple is getting it soon.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:47 PM   #151
Rookie

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Hey guys! Ive been on the MyNBA mobile forums for over a year, and I've decided to come here as well a few months ago. Here's my lineup so far. I've played 200 games.
I trained my SR Pro after I started my KOTR. Also that Paige rare will become pro soon.

Key$Key$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 06:15 PM   #152
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

I am a little sad and happy at the same time. I am currently working on getting my second pro (happy) sad part is it's a second diva. My first was an uncommon Sasha Banks. Now after my KOTR is up (in 4th so not to bad) I will have a Rare Brie Mode Pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »