Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels04
Intended or not it's broken, the one response they had was it helps facilitate 4 man rosters in the playoffs, it actually forces you to use a six man rotation; I consider this a bug and their reluctance to look into it or even defend it in a reasonable manner is lazy and arrogant. I shouldn't have to wait til next year for a playoff system that is not broken.
Well you do, because it will not be fixed this year. It was a design decision. Maybe they missed the mark but to insult them for their choice in a design decision is simply uncalled for.

And its possible that its something that cannot be fixed via a patch.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-17-2015, 09:18 PM   #34
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I've played a solid 20-25 RTTS games since this update and it seems harder to get extra base hits and HRs now. Or maybe I am just slumping lol, anyone else feeling it?

Edit: lmao literally my first AB of my next game I dropped a monster HR on the first pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by dpower15; 08-17-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:14 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.05 (PS4) & 1.06 (PS3) Available Now, Details Included

[quote=countryboy;2047578633]Well you do, because it will not be fixed this year. It was a design decision. Maybe they missed the mark but to insult them for their choice in a design decision is simply uncalled for.

And its possible that its something that cannot be fixed via a

This design decision is completely broken and they have yet to bother giving any reasonable explanation so I believe they have been lazy and arrogant with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2015, 08:11 AM   #36
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

They gave a reason. It was to facilitate 4 man rotations in the playoffs. Just because you choose to not accept that reasoning doesn't mean they are arrogant and lazy.

Last edited by countryboy; 08-18-2015 at 08:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #37
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

After 150+ games I'm still rolling along. It may bot be perfect, but is a great game which has made me happy that I invested in a PS4.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #38
Just started!

I made an account just for this purpose - I updated the game and now when i pitch with the curved meter, i can't select the second part (i.e. the part indicating control). I tap and hold x to determine power, and let go, when the bar comes back for the control click I can not press the button. It makes pitching challenges a pain - any ideas?
Old 08-18-2015, 12:50 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
They gave a reason. It was to facilitate 4 man rotations in the playoffs. Just because you choose to not accept that reasoning doesn't mean they are arrogant and lazy.
That reason is ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense; they made a 4 man rotation impossible. That reasoning makes me think they never even bothered to look into it, hence "lazy". Good luck explaining how it "facilitates a 4 man rotation".
Old 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM   #40
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels04
That reason is ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense; they made a 4 man rotation impossible. That reasoning makes me think they never even bothered to look into it, hence "lazy". Good luck explaining how it "facilitates a 4 man rotation".
I'm done

You stay bitter and I'll enjoy the game.

Take care

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »