Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-27-15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-27-15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-28-2015, 01:38 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-27-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Have you plays any of the EA ultimate team modes? Doesn't sound like it from this post. DD is leagies better in my opinion. There was also an administrator over on the show's forums that said that the large update is still coming last week. It probably takes a long time to fully re-evaluate every player in the game.
I just started playing a couple of days ago and have never touched the UTs from EA or MyTeam from 2K but I hate them because of the contracts. If I want to play with a fully 99 rated team all the time let me. So that's one thing The Show has over them. Also I like that there aren't 10 different versions of one player that makes getting collections so hard because this guy was in a pack 5 months ago right when the game came out and you can't get unless you pay 10 million currency for him. So that's another I love.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #18
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
Have you plays any of the EA ultimate team modes? Doesn't sound like it from this post. DD is leagies better in my opinion. There was also an administrator over on the show's forums that said that the large update is still coming last week. It probably takes a long time to fully re-evaluate every player in the game.
It's not coming. They also said at e3 it was coming out all star weekend and it's been almost a month since then. I'm with the guy that went a little nuts above me, this big update is never happening. People need to just accept it.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:06 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
It's not coming. They also said at e3 it was coming out all star weekend and it's been almost a month since then. I'm with the guy that went a little nuts above me, this big update is never happening. People need to just accept it.
Yup I agree no big update. I really feel bad for the people who bought the game for half price a couple weeks ago now expecting there to be a big update and they will not get one they already missed them and they have been had.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:31 PM   #20
Rookie

romeischillin's Arena

Um, the All-Star game was 2 weeks ago... and if they say they're working on it, then they're working on it... The Big Update is not Detox... it will eventually come out... hopefully after the trade deadline but who knows... either way if it doesn't come I'd like to see more updates like last weeks vs what we got this week and the two weeks prior, but yeah next week we'll see Cueto in KC, Uribe, Johnson & Clippard w/NYM, Reyes in COL and Tulo in Tdot
Old 07-29-2015, 08:06 AM   #21
Rookie

Will they ever learn to stop decreasing Nelson Cruz?!?! They always try to decrease him. I guess they think all of a sudden he is going to fall off the cliff and every time they look like idiots.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »