Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-20-15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-20-15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-20-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-20-15)

Players On The Rise

So this ended up being more of a normal update rather than a big re-ratings change. Most people you would expect to go up, went up because they've been on hot streaks. Guys who seemed "underrated" stayed that way unless they had been in the midst of a string of good games.

That being said, Chris Sale and Zack Greinke were long overdue for boosts and they each got them. Greinke went Diamond, and Sale solidified his Diamond status. Bryce Harper is another big winner as he got a boost in his rating even with his move to right field.

Lorenzo Cain and J.D. Martinez are two other players who went Gold this week. In the case of Cain it felt like a "finally!" moment, while with Martinez he's just been murdering the ball and got fast tracked to Gold tier.

Gerardo Parra and Cameron Maybin are two others who have been very good as of late and got boosts, while Charlie Blackmon further cemented his status as a good platoon option against right-handed pitchers.

Tier Changes

(All thanks go to Daddy Leagues for these numbers! They're so on the ball I no longer have to sync up before and after roster update video clips to do all the changes myself.)
  • Lorenzo Cain went from Silver to Gold
  • J.D. Martinez went from Silver to Gold
  • Roberto H. Hernandez went from Common to Bronze
  • Jon Niese went from Bronze to Silver
  • Brad Hand went from Common to Bronze
  • Jeanmar Gomez went from Common to Bronze
  • Gerardo Parra went from Bronze to Silver
  • Zack Greinke went from Gold to Diamond
  • Gonzalez Germen went from Common to Bronze

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-20-15)
Platform: PS3 / PS Vita / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 03:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Stock Watch (7-20-15)

I was hoping for that big update as I stocked up on players like JD Martinez, Kazmir, Bogaerts, Correa, etc. Hopefully they get another pack to lower some prices like Hanley Ramirez, Doolittle and then update it and give everyone the real update they have been promising...
Old 07-20-2015, 05:52 PM   #3
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

It's a decent update but a severely disappointing one. Why on earth would you say you're gonna update 200 players and have an update as big as the one they do between games, and then do one like this? Don't get me wrong, any other week this would've been a great update, but this was stupid to get our hopes up and flat out lie. I knew it would haPpen too.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

KIEMAIERS SPEED DAMNIT!
Old 07-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #5
Rookie

I watched the youtube video where the developers did say there would be a big update around the all star break. What the hell. Anyways the update is pretty good for a NORMAL one, tho i really dont understand why they messed with nelson cruz, they guy is hitting 300+ and has 21 HRs....Granted he only has 3 the last month, he is still hitting over 300 for the month and same applys to when they messed with Yadier Molina....they guy has done nothing really bad (outside of little HRs but he's not a power guy) and they dropped him to a silver?? Look at joc, everyone WANTS him to go up but hes hitting under the mendoza line for the month of July and still has no HR's this month, just saying sometimes they are doing things that make ZERO sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

No Update for Carlos Correa again, he is hitting:
.290 8 HR 23 RBI in 35 games with a slash line of .290/.331/.531
With those numbers he is on pace to hit 37 HR and 106 RBI over a full season (162 games) and still his contact in the game is in the 50's and his power is 36 vs RHP 42 vs LHP, other players like Kyle Schwarber have played less games and have higher offensive ratings.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Lorenzo Cain only going to an 85 is ridiculous. .331 10 hr for a lead off hitter is crazy. Hitting .441 over the last 15. Plus he is one of the best defensive CF in the game. I don't get it.
DJ Lemahieu is getting screwed too. .313, and gas only committed 2 errors. Made the All-Stars and is still rated a 75!!! WTF is wrong with the DEVS?
Old 07-20-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeff
Lorenzo Cain only going to an 85 is ridiculous. .331 10 hr for a lead off hitter is crazy. Hitting .441 over the last 15. Plus he is one of the best defensive CF in the game. I don't get it.
DJ Lemahieu is getting screwed too. .313, and gas only committed 2 errors. Made the All-Stars and is still rated a 75!!! WTF is wrong with the DEVS?
I just don't get it. Is it really that difficult to change ratings? It takes less than a minute to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »