Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15)

Another week is coming to a close in Diamond Dynasty, and the big pack released this week was the June Topps 50 Player pack. It costs 12,000 Stubs, and it has not caused prices on the Marketplace to dip much at all -- presumably due to the high cost. Instead, it seems the Marketplace is slowly recovering from some record-low prices that cropped up last weekend when the last batch of special-edition packs were released.

As this is a holiday weekend, I'm not sure if the roster will be released Monday morning or not, but we'll assume for now it will be. Either way, fewer names are on this list than usual as honestly not a ton of players stuck out to me this week.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

-Zack Greinke - A lot of folks have been bugging me about adding Greinke for a couple weeks now, but I had held off as I thought there were some better elite pitchers this season. I had been pushing for a Chris Sale upgrade over Greinke, but Sale still has not gotten his boost. Regardless, Greinke now joins him as somebody who I think just clearly is pitching like one of the best pitchers in the majors.

-Taijuan Walker - It's really been a crazy turnaround for Walker after his dreadful start. He's got five wins in the last month to go with over a strikeout per inning and a WHIP under one.

-Mike Montgomery - Walkers' teammate has also been a really great story, and I think it's fair to say Mike Montgomery also deserves a lot of praise at this point.

-Carlos Correa - He's amazing. I don't need to put stats here, Carlos Correa is just amazing and needs to be at least a Silver.

-Buster Posey - On some level, I really doubt Posey gets a boost this week, but to me he's been the best hitter over the last month and so I have to put him here.

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15)
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Ruffychu's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

Another week is coming to a close in Diamond Dynasty, and the big pack released this week was the June Topps 50 Player pack. It costs 12,000 Stubs, and it has not caused prices on the Marketplace to dip much at all -- presumably due to the high cost. Instead, it seems the Marketplace is slowly recovering from some record-low prices that cropped up last weekend when the last batch of special-edition packs were released.

As this is a holiday weekend, I'm not sure if the roster will be released Monday morning or not, but we'll assume for now it will be. Either way, fewer names are on this list than usual as honestly not a ton of players stuck out to me this week.

Ratings Boost Probability: High

-Zack Greinke - A lot of folks have been bugging me about adding Greinke for a couple weeks now, but I had held off as I thought there were some better elite pitchers this season. I had been pushing for a Chris Sale upgrade over Greinke, but Sale still has not gotten his boost. Regardless, Greinke now joins him as somebody who I think just clearly is pitching like one of the best pitchers in the majors.

-Taijuan Walker - It's really been a crazy turnaround for Walker after his dreadful start. He's got five wins in the last month to go with over a strikeout per inning and a WHIP under one.

-Mike Montgomery - Walkers' teammate has also been a really great story, and I think it's fair to say Mike Montgomery also deserves a lot of praise at this point.

-Carlos Correa - He's amazing. I don't need to put stats here, Carlos Correa is just amazing and needs to be at least a Silver.

-Buster Posey - On some level, I really doubt Posey gets a boost this week, but to me he's been the best hitter over the last month and so I have to put him here.

Read More - Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (7/5/15)
What about jd Martinez? He's been killin it
Old 07-05-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Please Greinke is a no brainer should have been diamond weeks ago its a laugher that Harvey is diamond and not Greinke. He should be only diamond move this week.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #4
MVP

Syce's Arena

AMERICAN LEAGUE
C: Salvador Perez, Royals
1B: Miguel Cabrera, Tigers
2B: Jose Altuve, Astros
3B: Josh Donaldson, Blue Jays
SS: Alcides Escobar, Royals
OF: Mike Trout, Angels
OF: Lorenzo Cain, Royals
OF: Alex Gordon, Royals
DH: Nelson Cruz, Mariners

NATIONAL LEAGUE
C: Buster Posey, Giants
1B: Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs
2B: Dee Gordon, Marlins
3B: Todd Frazier, Reds
SS: Jhonny Peralta, Cardinals
OF: Bryce Harper, Nationals
OF: Matt Holliday, Cardinals
OF: Giancarlo Stanton, Marlins

hopefully some of these guys get boosts. hopefully peralta gets a nice boost, i think theres only 1 shortstop that is a diamond right now, tulowitzki.

oh just FYI these are the all star starters.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:56 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffychu
What about jd Martinez? He's been killin it
JD got boosted last week, so I figured he wouldn't get love two straight weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 12:43 AM   #6
Rookie

Ruffychu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
JD got boosted last week, so I figured he wouldn't get love two straight weeks.
Ah I totally forgot about that. I had a bunch of them I noticed so wasn't sure if I should just hold on. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2015, 12:44 AM   #7
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Greinke better get a boost to a Diamond or this system is broken
Old 07-06-2015, 08:50 AM   #8
Rookie

frasety's Arena

What a brutal update this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »