Home

FIFA 16 Keys to Success

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Keys to Success within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-14-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16 Keys to Success

With E3 upon us, our first real look at FIFA 16 is coming this week. After news released about the inclusion of the Women's National teams pre-empting this summer's Women's World Cup, many FIFA fans felt a bit disappointed there was not more news beyond that. As great as it is to have women's soccer being represented in FIFA, impatience still gets the better of all us at times, but in this instance it's best we practice a little bit of it. With another summer of footy action (the aforementioned Women's World Cup, MLS action, the crazy summer transfer rumors and Copa Sundamerica 2015) we'll have plenty of footy to keep us occupied as FIFA 16 news is slowly released. It's with that in mind that we'll take a look at what FIFA 16 must get right in order to maintain its spot on the throne.

Read More - FIFA 16 Keys to Success (Written by Kevin Groves)
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 09:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
How about online manager mode so I can play with somebody other than cpu ....
Old 06-15-2015, 01:10 AM   #3
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
MM was deeply disappointing this year . I understand that the main appeal of the game is Ultimate team and online play, but I enjoy playing offline MM and it feels like it could be much further developed for a game like this.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:50 AM   #4
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Good read. Super eager for good news from E3.

With 15 being my first go at FIFA, I loved it. So a lot of the shortcomings known by others, go over my head. This will be a different story with 16, so I am hoping for big things.

Two biggest things IMO are:

1) Updating the YA. GOT to have those bugs fixed.

2) Stamina/Form bug has to be fixed as well. Courtois, De Gea, Hart, FREQUENTLY not playing because of this. Then, if we go and edit their stamina to fix that bug, their winter gear goes away, and are wearing short sleeves in Dec.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:56 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FIFA 16 Keys to Success

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack. As odd as that may seem. The last two have been fantastic.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 03:15 PM   #6
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
MM was deeply disappointing this year . I understand that the main appeal of the game is Ultimate team and online play, but I enjoy playing offline MM and it feels like it could be much further developed for a game like this.
What I always find funny, is UT is what makes them the money, and millions of people play it. Yet I only know people who play the career mode. Everyone on here loves the career mode is mostly their main mode. I wonder who these UT players are. And who is the person that only plays UT or spends real life money on points/coins.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:37 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
What I always find funny, is UT is what makes them the money, and millions of people play it. Yet I only know people who play the career mode. Everyone on here loves the career mode is mostly their main mode. I wonder who these UT players are. And who is the person that only plays UT or spends real life money on points/coins.
I spent money on UT by accident when my kid stepped on the controller.

I'm really hoping we get Canada and some sort of Concacaf this year.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:29 PM   #8
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I think most (term used loosely) people on this site are looking for more of a sim game than UT. Nothing really to 'talk' about as far as UT other than what you pack.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »