Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.04 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.04 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #49
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.04 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Ramone responded with why this is unpatchable earlier in the thread.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Ya man, I was trying to delete it after I read Ramon explain why it cant be done. Sorry bro
Old 06-12-2015, 11:43 PM   #50
Rookie

Fours's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacong
There's no need to be touchy. I definitely didn't say you shouldn't complain about bugs. Just saying that it is possible to enjoy the game, still.
I didn't want it to come across as touchy.. It wasn't personal at all, I'd just like to see guys stop diminishing legit complaints. Anyone still posting on this board has played tons of games and is still playing, so we should assume we all enjoy the game.

Posting your experience stands alone, like bcruise said, maybe you just shouldn't have quoted my post, it makes it argumentative.

I'm chalking it all up to being hopeful that this patch was going to make a deep franchise possible without hours of editing.

Old 06-12-2015, 11:57 PM   #51
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fours
I didn't want it to come across as touchy.. It wasn't personal at all, I'd just like to see guys stop diminishing legit complaints. Anyone still posting on this board has played tons of games and is still playing, so we should assume we all enjoy the game.

Posting your experience stands alone, like bcruise said, maybe you just shouldn't have quoted my post, it makes it argumentative.

I'm chalking it all up to being hopeful that this patch was going to make a deep franchise possible without hours of editing.

I came on OS more then i play this yrs game to be honest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 01:43 AM   #52
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2

Is anyone else having an issue of not being able to throw warm-up pitches as Visiting team? (RttS)
Old 06-13-2015, 11:30 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3
I wonder how big the patch would really have to be for some of those fixes. I mean a Final Fantasy demo just got a nearly 4gb patch a week ago. 2 different companies I guess...
Old 06-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #54
Rookie

I guess the fact that my catcher just lets a fastball in the strike zone by him isn't an issue huh? the fact that my gold glove first baseman olay's every groundball hit to him isn't an issue? the fact that michael wacha's realse point is broken isn't a big deal either I guess. the fact that the strike zone itself is broken. I guess these aren't issues worth patching because god forbid we get a complete fu**ing game from any company now a days.
Old 06-13-2015, 12:20 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

Glad the Player Lock dive issue was fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 12:29 PM   #56
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanco12
I guess the fact that my catcher just lets a fastball in the strike zone by him isn't an issue huh? the fact that my gold glove first baseman olay's every groundball hit to him isn't an issue? the fact that michael wacha's realse point is broken isn't a big deal either I guess. the fact that the strike zone itself is broken. I guess these aren't issues worth patching because god forbid we get a complete fu**ing game from any company now a days.
I wasn't initially going to respond due to the tone of this post, but maybe I can shed some light that will ease some of your frustration and allow you to better understand things.

First and foremost, no one said these aren't issues. No one said they aren't worth patching. Just because things aren't patched, doesn't mean that the developer doesn't care enough to patch them, it means that there is a reason why they can't patch it.

A few things:

1) In order to be able to patch something, they must be able to recreate it. If they can't recreate the issue, then they cannot patch it.

2) Even if they can recreate the issue, it still doesn't guarantee that they can patch due to a couple of reasons:

a) Fixing this issue or attempting to fix this issue runs a high risk of breaking something else in the game

b) Fixing this issue takes too much time

Trust me when I say this, the developers would love for the game to be flawless, they really would. I would think they would rather be focusing on next years game, or taking a break before building next year's game, instead of trying to resolve bugs/issues. But the nature of the beast is that there will never be a perfect/flawless/bug less/issue less video game. It won't happen. There will always be something, and more than likely a few things that don't work properly that will have to either be fixed via a patch, or when coding next year's game.

I hope this helps you in some way.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »