Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #273
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Not true at all....not how you came to that conclusion.
But even if it were.....could you blame them?
The backhanded comments and side door attempts at calling them liars basically is making the Show forums irrelevant.
How can there be any real conversation if you're(not you in particular) not even going to start with what the devs tell you is the case?
You reap what you sow.

M.K.
Knight165
I don't have a problem if they are still onto the idea that they too need to continue and learn and improve in all aspects. Example: just because numbers look okay on the back of jerseys doesn't mean you stop trying to get it down just right or because you did 3d grass nicely doesn't mean everything stops.

Usually, textures artists get a decent amount of feedback from people but do their own thing. I'm fine with that and the lighting and whatever else too. "You" reap what you sow is completely ridiculous line of thinking for me anyway. I don't even ask for anything but accurate jerseys atm.

Yeah, it's something they need to find a way to get done. The excuses for inaccurate jerseys are not sitting well with people anymore, it certainly is not just me. This is the ONLY MLB game out there. It's time to step up their communication with the people in the agencies that run the style guide.

I never called anyone liars so I don't have that kinda baggage on me. I just think they are not learning enough or improving enough, and this may not be the devs it could be the higher-ups in charge, as an entire organization when it comes to things like uniforms.

Are we really going to go another full year with the Yankees jerseys and the misplaced numbering? Seems like something a modder would fix within a month or two. It'd be nice just to get some feedback on why these things cannot be done, or better WHEN they WILL be done, because these are not just issues you press aside like they don't matter.

Stuff about little things like fatigue and glitches I don't care so much about. Accuracy in MLB uniforms? Yeah, I think that is pretty important when you are the only MLB game on the block. I am pretty patient too. I can wait.

Last edited by MythicalGnome; 06-03-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #274
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
I don't have a problem if they are still onto the idea that they too need to continue and learn and improve in all aspects. Example: just because numbers look okay on the back of jerseys doesn't mean you stop trying to get it down just right or because you did 3d grass nicely doesn't mean everything stops.

Usually, textures artists get a decent amount of feedback from people but do their own thing. I'm fine with that and the lighting and whatever else too. "You" reap what you so is completely ridiculous line of thinking for me anyway. I don't even ask for anything but accurate jerseys atm.

Yeah, it's something they need to find a way to get done. The excuses for inaccurate jerseys are not sitting well with people anymore, it certainly is not just me. This is the ONLY MLB game out there. It's time to step up their communication with the people in the agencies that run the style guide.

I never called anyone liars so I don't have that kinda baggage on me. I just think they are not learning enough or improving enough, and this may not be the devs it could be the higher-ups in charge, as an entire organization when it comes to things like uniforms.

Are we really going to go another full year with the Yankees jerseys and the misplaced numbering? Seems like something a modder would fix within a month or two. It'd be nice just to get some feedback on why these things cannot be done, or better WHEN they WILL be done, because these are not just issues you press aside like they don't matter.

Stuff about little things like fatigue and glitches I don't care so much about. Accuracy in MLB uniforms? Yeah, I think that is pretty important when you are the only MLB game on the block. I am pretty patient too. I can wait.
since you're a man of intricate detail.....

...it's reap what you SOW......not SO
Old 06-03-2015, 12:29 PM   #275
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
That's the thing though. Things that you call "little" or "don't care so much about" other people do. Some people think adding the opening and closing of stadium roofs is extremely important while I do not care. Then, as a developer, you have things that you have to do and things that you'd like to do, but can't due to a lack of resources or because those things aren't a high enough priority. Sure a modder could fix your issue in a month or two, but a modder doesn't have a schedule; s/he can choose what to focus on and spend however much time is necessary while developers can't do that. If developers were to cater to every single user request, we wouldn't even have a MLB game to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2015, 12:48 PM   #276
All Star

Will there be another patch or is 1.03 the final patch?
Old 06-03-2015, 01:28 PM   #277
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
There has been no mention of another patch so I'm guessing this is it

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-03-2015, 01:35 PM   #278
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
There has been no mention of another patch so I'm guessing this is it
Usually Russell tells us when that is the last one. I think maybe one more in the pipeline, I was actually figuring tomorrow as they have dropped Thursday mornings, I think. If not soon, then I would agree they are done with 15 and have gone full tilt at 16.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:11 PM   #279
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Usually Russell tells us when that is the last one. I think maybe one more in the pipeline, I was actually figuring tomorrow as they have dropped Thursday mornings, I think. If not soon, then I would agree they are done with 15 and have gone full tilt at 16.
I'm all for making the game better.

I didn't know that, thanks for getting everyone's hopes up

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #280
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
sure hope so cause Wrigley field foul ball bug is killin me http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-ball-bug.html
and for online franchise ever game is opening week also killing me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »