Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #361
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Can you guys maybe direct me to a website that shows the teams OD roster and who was injured and for how long?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 03:30 AM   #362
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubzer0x
Can you guys maybe direct me to a website that shows the teams OD roster and who was injured and for how long?

somewhere in I think its the V2 thread there is a site that was a spreadsheet that has all the lineups/rotations as well as DL list of the MLB players that I plan on using to adjust V2 back to Opening Day. Im not very handy with PC's or I would give you the link I have saved on my PC to that spreadsheet, but Im clueless on how to do much of anything when it come to computers.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 06-02-2015, 02:37 PM   #363
Just started!

New here so bare with me!!!!!! Is there a 40man version of V1?? Why did this version not include 40 man roster?? V2 has updated rosters as of now, which is awesome but is there a retroactive version to opening day so we can start our seasons based on the opening day rosters etc
Old 06-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #364
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonsox11
New here so bare with me!!!!!! Is there a 40man version of V1?? Why did this version not include 40 man roster?? V2 has updated rosters as of now, which is awesome but is there a retroactive version to opening day so we can start our seasons based on the opening day rosters etc
Someone is working on an opening day version.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #365
Just started!

Where exactly do I find the Community tab? Having some issues locating it. Do I need a certain number of posts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2015, 10:39 PM   #366
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutbunnies
Where exactly do I find the Community tab? Having some issues locating it. Do I need a certain number of posts?
In-game, not here. R1 twice from the front end.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:22 AM   #367
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

For those that are interested and enjoy the "purity" if you will of Version 1, I have been doing weekly updates since its release. It's a 40 man version(although its not 100% accurate). They include:

-No injured players in A. They are all in MLB/AAA.
-Update transactions. I have apx 8 sites I scour everyday for transactions from rookie ball to MLB.(this is not an opening day roster).
-SECA added players are in. This is just for players that SECA ADDS not UPDATES. So SECA versions of guys like Syndergaard, Bryant, Gallo etc are in the roster.
-Legends were removed.
-Minor league free agents and international free agents have been added to the free agent pool.
-Corrections from the V.1 correction thread. I did MOST of them. I think they only things I did not do was equipment and number edits.
-Added/removed service time from players that needed/didnt need it.
-New players added. Now I will state that I am in NO WAY a CAP guy. I'm down right awful at creating them. Most of the guys you will find are just low rated A-ball guys anyway. However I did add some vets w/ service time that have signed(Mickey Storey, Brandon Snyder, Chris Marrero etc).

I'm sure there is a few more small tweaks i made. But again, for those interested, this weeks update will be in the vault later on today. My PSN is BrianM207.
Old 02-14-2016, 08:52 AM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hello there

Is there a spreadsheet for the rosters? I just got the game and wanted to know. I know it's late, but I love the roster.

Luke

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »