Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-01-2015, 02:40 AM   #17
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (5/31/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I know the guys who think they're good at picking make plenty of stubs, but those who simply flip cards make equally or more. They wouldn't have teams stacked with Trouts and McCutchens with every collection completed and hundreds of thousands of stubs sitting in their account if they didn't.

I've tried the various methods and nothing worked better and faster than simply putting in buy orders, then putting the same cards up for sell orders. Not only does it accumulate a lot of stubs, but those stubs are available to spend immediately. Investing can take weeks, meanwhile you don't buy that player you want because you have your stubs invested in 15 copies of Kluber waiting for him to go diamond.
any specific tips on that? I always end up breaking even or just getting a few extra stubs when I try
Old 06-01-2015, 04:58 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

I can guarantee I made more off just Miller and Rizzo than you have since you bought the game, and I probably spent about 5% of the time.

A lot of those folks that say they traded to get those guys are talking out of their butts. They bought those teams. How many of those guys you think actually sat there and generated 200K worth of stubs flipping?

I've made over 100K on Kipnis alone, and all I had to do was hit "buy now" 4 or 5 times every now and then. Several players have gone up more than 10x their original price. It's actually super easy for anyone that has a lot of experience in fantasy baseball.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:30 AM   #19
Rookie

Servers are back up but no ones rating seems to be changed. Odd.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:26 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydkid21
I can guarantee I made more off just Miller and Rizzo than you have since you bought the game, and I probably spent about 5% of the time.

A lot of those folks that say they traded to get those guys are talking out of their butts. They bought those teams. How many of those guys you think actually sat there and generated 200K worth of stubs flipping?

I've made over 100K on Kipnis alone, and all I had to do was hit "buy now" 4 or 5 times every now and then. Several players have gone up more than 10x their original price. It's actually super easy for anyone that has a lot of experience in fantasy baseball.
I would argue against this method, I play a lot on weekends and when there are packs you can place buy orders, play a game and come back to see you have four or five new players. I then sell them and play a game, they typically go and I make about 1k per player easily. Sunday Nights I take all my winnings and by a ton of cards, wait till Tuesday and sell them back in the market for two or three grand then what I've paid for them.

I've spent zero on this game and have enough to afford anyone I want to get my hands on. I've made 100k this week on buy orders and then selling legends.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:50 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Seemingly a very minor update:
http://daddyleagues.com/dd/attributes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2015, 07:55 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWOzar
Seemingly a very minor update:
http://daddyleagues.com/dd/attributes
There have been more changes than that has currently listed. Prince went up, clippard moved to rp and went down. Upton went up and cano dropped to name a few big changes
Old 06-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #23
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

A-Rod and Wacha went gold, so did Wong.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #24
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

A-Rod? Wow.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »