Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-28-2015, 04:03 PM   #249
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

I had the CPU try to get down a sacrifice last night and it worked just as it should. First two foul bunts were strikes, the third was an out.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:10 PM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone else think that the cpu's double play rate is far too high? It doesn't seem to matter the count, the pitch location, pitch type, or circumstance. If you have base runners, it's gonna happen, A LOT. I also think the cpu defense is far too good. If I'm going to hit into a ton of outs then I want to hit into a ton of realistic outs. The ability of the cpu defense to make those iffy, questionable, diving or chasing the ball down in the gap plays is astounding. 95/100 they get the out. Even after sliders outfielders cover the field way too fast. Unless it's a line drive or deep fly ball, it's not touching the ground. This is just what I've experienced, I know it sounds like complaining but I'm really just curious to hear some of your experiences so I can help myself make this game even more fun.
Old 05-28-2015, 07:09 PM   #251
Rookie

All done with Mlb 15 for now. Suicide squeeze has not been fixed,bunting with two stikes over and over not fixed. Cpu will never throw over to first ._._ camera cuts always show baserunner stolen base stats as 0 stolen bases and 5 caught stealing ._? Game looks great but these things are too much for me. I don't feel they will patch this if they have not already . Great upgrade with grahics._but back to 14 for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 07:18 AM   #252
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguysrule58
All done with Mlb 15 for now. Suicide squeeze has not been fixed,bunting with two stikes over and over not fixed. Cpu will never throw over to first ._._ camera cuts always show baserunner stolen base stats as 0 stolen bases and 5 caught stealing ._? Game looks great but these things are too much for me. I don't feel they will patch this if they have not already . Great upgrade with grahics._but back to 14 for me.
Dont know what game your playing but I havent had any of these problems playing on Allstar Default ? I mean if I even try to lead off the cpu pitcher throws over , they really nailed pickoffs logic perfect this year

Also havent seen this suicide squeeze stuff you mention either ?
Old 05-30-2015, 02:57 AM   #253
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Dont know what game your playing but I havent had any of these problems playing on Allstar Default ? I mean if I even try to lead off the cpu pitcher throws over , they really nailed pickoffs logic perfect this year

Also havent seen this suicide squeeze stuff you mention either ?

I haven't had any of these issues either since the last patch has been out. Now I havnt played all that many game as Ive been waiting on pitch edits to get done, but the handful of games I have played I haven't had any issues at all with anything. Personally I believe this is the best game to date by MLBTS devs, and that's saying a lot since they put out quality games every year.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #254
Just started!

When do new patches come out?
Old 05-30-2015, 12:04 PM   #255
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai1997
When do new patches come out?
New patches come out after the development team completes them and they pass certification from Sony. There is no set date that they release (every Tuesday etc..)

With that being said, there has been no mention of any new patches that I've seen. Update 1,03 is the latest patch to be released.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2015, 12:10 PM   #256
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
New patches come out after the development team completes them and they pass certification from Sony. There is no set date that they release (every Tuesday etc..)

With that being said, there has been no mention of any new patches that I've seen. Update 1,03 is the latest patch to be released.
You think since are a Sony company they have an express lane for the patch process?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »