Home

OSFM 2015 V.2 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 V.2 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-27-2015, 08:11 AM   #201
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: OSFM 2015 V.2 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson

Not being able to trade for a big contract like Hamels is the only question. To me, most teams are within 10MM of their budget in real life. You'd have to get ownership approval to add to it. People just assume every owner would do that but I don't think that is the case. Plus, it usually comes out of somewhere even if just next season's payroll or the next after that...
Actually with 10mio budget by mid season you should be able to trade for players making 20 mio a year shouldn't you, half their salary is paid already by their original team, the remaining half is covered by your teams 10 mio. In OOTP it works like that.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 09:32 AM   #202
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
You don't use 30 team control? I make every real transaction during my franchise lol.
Nah. That's just not for me. I appreciate what you can do with it, but I like rolling with one team. If all sports games could just incorporate some of the things NBA 2K did this year with roster control (trade override and such) then things would be so much better. Drives me crazy seeing Sergio Aguero changing teams every transfer period like he did in FIFA this year. Ugh! A simple override option would work wonders.
#WeAreND
Old 05-27-2015, 09:56 AM   #203
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Nah. That's just not for me. I appreciate what you can do with it, but I like rolling with one team. If all sports games could just incorporate some of the things NBA 2K did this year with roster control (trade override and such) then things would be so much better. Drives me crazy seeing Sergio Aguero changing teams every transfer period like he did in FIFA this year. Ugh! A simple override option would work wonders.
30 team control has an override. You can use 30 team control and still control just 1 team. While the CPU controls the other 29. Honestly, it's no different than playing a single team franchise.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 05-27-2015 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #204
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
30 team control has an override. You can use 30 team control and still control just 1 team. While the CPU controls the other 29. Honestly, it's no different than playing a single team franchise.
Really? I wouldn't have to do anything for the other teams and could still override trades and remove injuries? Do they handle their own off-season like resigning their own guys, signing free agents and stuff? Is there any downside to using it? I'll confess I don't know a ton about it.
#WeAreND
Old 05-27-2015, 11:21 AM   #205
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Really? I wouldn't have to do anything for the other teams and could still override trades and remove injuries? Do they handle their own off-season like resigning their own guys, signing free agents and stuff? Is there any downside to using it? I'll confess I don't know a ton about it.
Yes to all of your questions. There is no downside to using the 30 team control feature. In my opinion I think it makes the game a lot better since it allows you to take control as you want in certain situations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 11:22 AM   #206
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

OVR: 2

Waiting for 55 to finish editing the roster with complete pitch edits. Once that is done I will add this years perspective top draft picks (in free agency 1 I believe) to each team via Baseball America's mock draft. That way all the hard work these guys went through to add them doesn't just get wasted. I know some international players were also created. I will use the rumor mill to place them on teams that seem to be the most interested. It won't be perfect but at least work won't be wasted.

That said i'd like to thank everyone who put hard work into this roster, you guys did a great job.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:42 AM   #207
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadreFan84
Are they in the vault? If so under what psn? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry! I uploaded them yesterday and forgot to post it here
They're under Orion_523
Old 05-27-2015, 11:54 AM   #208
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes to all of your questions. There is no downside to using the 30 team control feature. In my opinion I think it makes the game a lot better since it allows you to take control as you want in certain situations.
Hmmm. I might have to give it a shot, then. What about the whole "setting lineups at the end of spring training so they stick" thing. Is there a prompt when you're supposed to do that or is there a certain time to do it? I always sim through spring training, so I'm afraid I might miss my chance to make it accurate.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »