Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-12-2015, 05:45 PM   #537
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

I think the defensive badges like post lockdown , perimeter lockdown , interceptor , maybe eraser need to be stronger next year .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-14-2015, 02:22 AM   #538
Pro

OVR: 0

More Qs:
1. For Unfazed badge, does the player have to get hot when 2 rings are flashing around him or just a red ring around? This second in the microwave, right? Also, when you are hot in offence but make a foul or turnover in defense do you lose the 2 rings'?
2. For Fade Ace i've made already more than 50 fade away and still not getting it. Please correct me if i'm wrong: post the defender, L away from hoop and shoot (I get good grade and extra point for doing post move), right?
3. For Hop-Stepper & King of Euros it does not seem to work every time with R pointing right. Do I have to be on a specific angle to the hoop or you can do it from any direction you go? Is it easier on fast breaks?
4. Trying to get Post Stepack Pro but there is no way to make this move found here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUdC22CFqRY). Whats the trick to stick on the defender and still dribbling? I just cannot make it
5. Do All Star Game stats count for the badges that need consequent games?

Thanks in advance and sorry for many Qs
Old 05-14-2015, 02:26 AM   #539
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

You don't get fade ace from doing post fade aways. You have to to the fade away jumpshots without going in the post. Just pulling the LS back.

Once you do get the badge, it'll activate on the post fades as well. Weird, I know. But a lot of the badges was buggy as hell.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-14-2015, 02:45 AM   #540
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
You don't get fade ace from doing post fade aways. You have to to the fade away jumpshots without going in the post. Just pulling the LS back.

Once you do get the badge, it'll activate on the post fades as well. Weird, I know. But a lot of the badges was buggy as hell.
What do u mean "activate post fades" ? I can make post fades without facing the fade ace badge already. Thanks for the clarification anyway. Any info on how to make the move for the Post Stepack Pro>?
Old 05-14-2015, 02:52 AM   #541
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

You're not understanding. You can't get the fade ace badge from doing post fades. If you do it 1000xs you won't get it. Only the regular fade away shots count towards fade ace.

Also, what I am saying is once you finally do get the fade ace badge, when you do a post fade, it'll activate, meaning you'll see it say fade ace by your stats.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 03:31 AM   #542
Pro

Got it now thanks! One more clarification please: In order to get unfazed do i have to get my player hot 3 times for 4 minutes in EVERY GAME (in a total of 15) or 3 times for 4 minutes in any of the 15 games?
Old 05-14-2015, 04:06 AM   #543
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

I don't know about unfazed. I don't have post stepback pro because I don't use a lot of post moves being a 6' PG. But I believe I've did it a few times. I believe you have to press the LS away from the defender and tap the shot button. I am sure that's how you do it, but I might be wrong. Go in a quick game and try it.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Old 05-14-2015, 05:19 AM   #544
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

For a big man who uses a post game w/ max inside . I plan on getting all post badges , fade ace , but I havent invested in jumpshot . Will I make these ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »