Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #417
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Yankees
Ummm, have you read through this thread? Why would you need me to tell you the problems with this game when im pretty sure the you and everyone else knows the problems, 1 example then i will stop, The homerun glitch, O here is one more, The computer bunts over and over with 2 strikes even though they should be out, O here is another thing, The challenge system is so out of balance and unrealistic its sad, I can go on if needed. Also i never said thegame was broken, Im not against Mlb The Show, I want it improved and better, Thats all.
Oh* ................
Old 04-27-2015, 01:44 PM   #418
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty Legend 99
To those asking about wind, you can adjust sliders for that, I always up mine on my Astros Franchise.
I have the wind at one below full and the wind still does nothing with the ball
Old 04-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #419
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Yankees
Ummm, have you read through this thread? Why would you need me to tell you the problems with this game when im pretty sure the you and everyone else knows the problems, 1 example then i will stop, The homerun glitch, O here is one more, The computer bunts over and over with 2 strikes even though they should be out, O here is another thing, The challenge system is so out of balance and unrealistic its sad, I can go on if needed. Also i never said thegame was broken, Im not against Mlb The Show, I want it improved and better, Thats all.

If the game is so bug infested as you make it out to be. Then yes it is broken. It's funny how I haven't seen a single one of those issues you just mentioned though. The only glitch I had was striking out on strike 2. And that only happened once.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:12 PM   #420
Banned

I like the patch. I would love to see the batter walkups added back in on a next patch. Any word on the PS Vita Patch?
Old 04-27-2015, 02:13 PM   #421
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I noticed the first baseman sometimes not covering first base on grounders still happens....
That cost me a run in the 8th inning of a game yesterday on a 2-out hit to my 2B, lost 2-1. I've seen this probably 3 times through 30 games.

Only 5 votes on the bug report: http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/12231

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators

Last edited by aukevin; 04-27-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 05:46 PM   #422
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Surprised this hasn't had more traction on the forums here:

Bug Report - http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/13683

Tbarnes19 has caught some pretty worrisome stuff post patch regarding trade logic/trade frequency/etc. I don't know about the rest of you, but unless this gets fixed, my enjoyment of Franchise mode in MLB 15 will have taken a major hit.

I'm hoping if they can't fix it, that there is at least a way to reinstate how things worked prior to the latest patch. Anyway, please upvote.

Last edited by Heroesandvillains; 04-27-2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Dead links
Old 04-27-2015, 05:57 PM   #423
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroesandvillains
Surprised this hasn't had more traction on the forums here:

Bug Report - http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/13683

Tbarnes19 has caught some pretty worrisome stuff post patch regarding trade logic/trade frequency/etc. You can see two of his most detailed posts from within this thread here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047250774

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047251255

I don't know about the rest of you, but unless this gets fixed, my enjoyment of Franchise mode in MLB 15 will have taken a major hit.

I'm hoping if they can't fix it, that there is at least a way to reinstate how things worked prior to the latest patch. Anyway, please upvote.
Neither of the links from OS are working for me.

Something I am now disappointed that wasn't addressed in this patch.. the starter stamina issue in the playoffs.

I played the WC game with my #1 starter, and it's now 6 days later (game 4 of the NLDS) and my guy only has about 85% stamina. I actually don't have a starter fully rested as I went to a 4 man rotation and had to use my typical 5th starter in relief.

Here's a bug report on it on The Show forums: http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/13537

This is pretty bad as it's a big strategic point for the playoffs, and stamina works fine in the regular season. Hopefully this can be addressed very soon.

Watch me play video games
Old 04-27-2015, 06:02 PM   #424
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Sorry about that. Here's one of his earlier posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I know some people are going to like the updated trade tweaks. I think there has been improvements with superstars not being traded one for one, but what I am not liking is the trades are reduced in frequency. Pre patch;
test 1
April 10 trades, May 3 trades, June 6 Trades, July 10 trades (3 at deadline), aug-Sept 0
total trades:29

test 2
April 3 trades, May 3 trades, June 6 trades, July 9 trades (1 deadline), aug 1 trade, sept 0
Total trades:22

A 2017 sim had 25 trades.

I would routinely get 20-29 trades

Post patch most seasons have between 14 and 18 trades. MLB has numerous trades per year and I think an average of 25 was good. The 16-17 average that I am getting now is a little disappointing.

Also if you plan on not having instant trades on, I only see about 4-7 trades per year.

This is one sim I had. I'm also seeing players traded in the offseason as soon as they are signed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »