Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2015, 01:05 PM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Great patch, but the online franchise not being able to sim "bye" is a huge huge problem. Cannot advance the league because of it. I know this is in another thread somewhere, and the bug report is near the top on shownation, but has there been any other word or acknowledgement from the show people itself?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 01:06 PM   #322
Rookie

parky_17's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
lol was their patch fully downloaded and installed???
Yes it definitely was fully downloaded and installed seeing as I've got McCutchen's short hair.

I've not seen the bunt bug at all, but saw the home run bug once pre patch and then again this morning post patch, it weird though because I had a 2 run shot earlier in the same game and another just now that were both fine so it just seems to be completely random

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
TORONTO BLUE JAYS
WASHINGTON CAPITALS
DETROIT PISTONS

Last edited by parky_17; 04-24-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #323
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker
I don't know if it's that people don't have time. It's that their attention span has decreased.

I mean, looking at the labor force participation rate, I would imagine that more people than ever have the time. Just saying.

But it seems that fast play was a good compromise. Why not just incorporate every time saving measure into that option?

I can tell you for me it's a time constraint. I just don't have the time i used to for gaming. I wish that wasn't the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #324
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
The thing I find funny about that to is that a average NBA game is 2.5 hours, NHL 2.5 hours and NFL and MLB games are both 3 hours on average yet with MLB and NFL games both being 3 hours I don't hear people talking about NFL games being to long. Heck Collage football games are like 3.5 hours on average lol. There is nothing you can really do to make baseball faster. The only reason any sports takes a long time is like any thing on TV and that is TV breaks. The only thing that can really make a baseball game faster would be if you didn't have pitchers come in for like 1 battier to face a lefty. Even if you had a few less pitching changes it would still only make a game like 10 minutes shorter.

They've been implementing rules to speed up football on both levels for years. Take a look at all the adjustments to the way the clock operates. Instant replay of course has had a major impact on game time length as well. Also the proliferation of the pass game has countered a lot of the more recent clock changes.

Old 04-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #325
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I can tell you for me it's a time constraint. I just don't have the time i used to for gaming. I wish that wasn't the case.

Sometimes I have time to view all the cut scenes. Sometimes I'm trying to squeeze a quick game in so I skip a lot of the cut scenes.

It's great to have options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 01:25 PM   #326
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by parky_17
Yes it definitely was fully downloaded and installed seeing as I've got McCutchen's short hair.

I've not seen the bunt bug at all, but saw the home run bug once pre patch and then again this morning post patch, it weird though because I had a 2 run shot earlier in the same game and another just now that were both fine so it just seems to be completely random
Wow that is unfortunate, I haven't seen that yet. The only thing I have seen weird with Home-runs was seeing a CPU hit a 2 run Homer and it being called and an Inside the Park home-run and it caused the players home run trot to be cut short.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #327
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

[quote=parky_17;2047252855]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Can anyone else confirm this. I would be blown away if this slipped under their noses when testing the patch.

I hope it is not true. But why would these guys post this if it were not.

If you get these bugs post a bug report please so they can patch it!!![/

The home run bug is true I uploaded a video to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58mY03PgBPQ if you wanna see it, skip to the 12 minute mark
This happened with the patch installed?
Old 04-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #328
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Found a pretty distracting graphical glitch that is remaining after the patch happening at the Rangers Ballpark: In some cutscences showing the area covered with the backstop net and the area directely adjacent to it the crowd behind the net looks sharp while the one with no net is blurry. See the photos below.
Subitted a bug report for this:

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/13751
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11062374_10205451253894883_5094882990223273432_o.jpg (234.4 KB, 217 views)

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »