Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Does anybody know if the patch applies to in-game saves? For instance, last night I downloaded the patch. I was already in the middle of a game so I loaded up that game (franchise mode) and the White Sox proceeded to bunt 4 times in a row successfully. It was pretty ridiculous. I love this game, but this stuff makes me want to not play it unfortunately. Not realistic at all.

Edit to add: thank you SCEA for the effort on this though, I understand it is hard to please everyone, especially in the sports gaming community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by PadreFan84; 04-24-2015 at 11:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #306
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

I have not had the time to actually play any Diamond Dynasty games, but I have been updating my players on the team whenever a better player card comes in for the daily rewards stamp (which does appear to be fixed now). But I never did get the Gold Rewards pack for playing MLB 14. Is this still an pending issue that has yet to be resolved? Not a huge problem since I don't actually have time to play DD games. But my DD team is in desperate need of some better players. I only have one player in the 80s. Most are in the mid to low 70s. But my starting SS and 2B are still only mid to low 60 rated players and my best pitcher on the entire team is only a 73. Yikes ... I must have one of the worst teams around.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #307
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Failed bunt attempt with 2 strikes is still not being recorded as an out.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 04-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #308
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
The thing I find funny about that to is that a average NBA game is 2.5 hours, NHL 2.5 hours and NFL and MLB games are both 3 hours on average yet with MLB and NFL games both being 3 hours I don't hear people talking about NFL games being to long. Heck Collage football games are like 3.5 hours on average lol. There is nothing you can really do to make baseball faster. The only reason any sports takes a long time is like any thing on TV and that is TV breaks. The only thing that can really make a baseball game faster would be if you didn't have pitchers come in for like 1 battier to face a lefty. Even if you had a few less pitching changes it would still only make a game like 10 minutes shorter.
The problem (not for me but from a company standpoint) is that in video game terms, a Show game takes much longer than other sports games. For example, you can get through a full game of NHL or FIFA in 13-14 minutes, and that is the standard they are being held to.

Also, I'm not sure if they're using metrics to determine "vast majority" but I sure hope they aren't. That's why they pulled the halftime show from NBA 2K15 and I think it's a silly approach. I love full presentation in The Show but there are also plenty of times when I have to skip cutscenes (ex: wife is almost ready!), and I don't want every one of my button inputs to count as a down-vote toward full presentation.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #309
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

"General – Public Announcer audio was frequently incorrect (announcing the wrong name) during the end of game wrap up and also when bringing relief pitchers into the game."

Played 2 games(qc) so far and both times W/L pitchers were not mentioned by PA after game,went from teams scores to general/transport info.

Anyone else not getting W/L/S pitchers audio.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #310
Rookie

One issue I have discovered is the lack of day to night transition for home run derby. Further more you can not select if you want to play in the day or night for that mode.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:50 AM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Can't fix the LOD issue unfortunately it's not something we can iterate on in the time-frame of patches and it's too risky to do so as well.

The Twins no stripe issue is that how it looks in the style guide?
Thanks for getting back to me on this, Ramone. Totally understand not being able to fix the LOD issue, given that it could create more problems when trying to patch it. Re the Twins pants, I'm not sure what the style guide says because I don't have access to it. I've contacted the Twins directly about this so that they can either work with your development team to address the issue or correct the MLB style guide if it is indeed inaccurate. Unfortunately, I've not heard back from them. Is there any way that someone from SCEA can look into this further so that it can be corrected? I know that there has been much discussion about this on the OS forum in the past and many of us are confused as to why this particular issue persists year after year. If it's style guide related, maybe there's something we can do to fix it? Thanks again - great work to you and your team on an excellent game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 12:16 PM   #312
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parky_17
Home Run bug is still there, just hit what should of been a 3 run shot with devin mesaroco but only counted as 2 runs and frazier stayed on 1st

would post a video but don't know how to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Failed bunt attempt with 2 strikes is still not being recorded as an out.

Can anyone else confirm this. I would be blown away if this slipped under their noses when testing the patch.

I hope it is not true. But why would these guys post this if it were not.

If you get these bugs post a bug report please so they can patch it!!!
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 (2-1)
MLB 20 The Show - Classic Rosters and Yankees YR8
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »