Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-23-2015, 11:09 PM   #273
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I'm not sure. I tried one sim without instant trades and only saw 4 trades. I'm seeing anywhere between 8-20 trades post patch with instant trades, so I am assuming that is what will be for you to allow.

Alot of major league rp for minor league starting pitchers. I also see that no one is on the trade block in August and fewer now through the season. That may be why there are fewer trades. When I try to add players to the block with 30 team control the cpu clears it the next day.
By chance did they add the pending transactions screen in the offseason like the screen available to us during the season? Not having this made me turn trading off during the offseason because before last year's iteration the trades were utterly insane...
Old 04-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #274
Pro

OVR: 0

I've noticed that some boundary problems still persist at Wrigley. It seems that the players, announcers, and camera act as if the stands are actually in the field of play. The camera will follow the ball halfway to the back of the seats while the ball disappears with Matt V saying it "lands foul".

The player chasing it is stuck running in place at the partition. Before the patch, the ball would sometimes warp back to the player for an out. Has anyone seen the magic ball warp after the patch?
Old 04-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #275
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Anyone noticed any differences when hitting? Ive only played one game so pretty much no sample size at all. Had 10 runs on 18 hits and 3 HR. Just curios what others are seeing.
Very small sample size but I hit the best I have yet first game after the patch. Could be placebo or just one of those games where things were clicking for me at the dish. We'll see what happens the next few games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 12:00 AM   #276
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
It's working properly not a bug if you change any part of a real players batting stance like follow through etc. it moves everything into the generic category. All those animations are tied together and con not be separated. Not a bug and not a design choice either.
Ok so if I want to keep the batters real personalized swing, follow-through, HR trot....you're saying don't touch ANY batting attribute and leave them on "default" or else it will reset to a complete generic swing type. Correct?
Old 04-24-2015, 12:03 AM   #277
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Is it considered a glitch when instead of running all the way through 1st base on the final out of the inning, players instantly start jogging to the dugout? Often stopping on a dime to do it?
I see this quite often and was hoping it may have been fixed under "animation cleanup". I am yet to play a game with the patch yet.

Also am not talking about runners slowing down, its when they come to a dead stop from a run animation turn and walk in a split second,doesn't look natural so don't think its intended.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:15 AM   #278
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Which is such a sad state of affairs and just so very sad as whole. I hope I am never one of these people........EVER!

To add on to this thought. The Show developers have added so many features for those that want to play quicker games. Quick Counts, Fast Play etc. I do not begrudge people these features. But why take away features for those of us that don't want to play quick games. You have scenes of Pitchers wiping sweat off their brow, split screens of the pitcher batter duel, mascots rallying the crowd, how much longer does it take to show a foul ball or a batter walk up?

All I am saying is these have always been in the game, why take them out now?
Totally agree! Well said. I want all of the broadcast presentation I can get. For the ****** fan or anyone else wanting a faster game.... give them the option of fast play. It's already in the game! I love the game, but this year I feel like key moments get sped up too fast that you don't get "in the moment" like the game of baseball was intended.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:24 AM   #279
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Fantastic and very quick turnaround time! Thank you Sony San Diego!
Old 04-24-2015, 12:25 AM   #280
Rookie

Unable to install the patch, error 80029564. SOS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »