Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-23-2015, 09:47 PM   #265
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
for online franchise, is every home game opening day/week? Does McCutchen update apply to online franchise as well, or will we need to restart?
It goes for any McCutchen on any roster, it was put into a patch not roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 09:50 PM   #266
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Anyone noticed any differences when hitting? Ive only played one game so pretty much no sample size at all. Had 10 runs on 18 hits and 3 HR. Just curios what others are seeing.
Whoever is starting for the Royals tonight (Ventura?) made me look like a buffoon at the plate. 98 mph fastball with an 80 mph 12-6 hook.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #267
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
For this:
Year to Year Saves modifications – Properly handling a small batch of players who were not in the league in MLB 14, and how they transfer over to MLB 15.

I'm guessing I'll have to start over and import from 14 again to get those players back in my RTTS? Or in my '15 RTTS where Kris Medlen became Robbie Bullinger, will Bullinger magically become Kris Medlen again after I apply the patch?
Don't know who that handful of players were that were fixed in Y2Y saves, but Kris Medlen isn't one of them. Tried importing my '14 RTTS and he still becomes fake. I didn't really understand the whole thing with why he isn't allowed since it doesn't seem consistent because Harvey is in the game, but oh well I had accepted him not being there anyway.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #268
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I understand that. I'm a long session player myself. But we buy the game no matter what. To bring in ****** gamers, you need to shorten the time to play a full game.
Well, maybe (and I'm really not trying to be a jerk), they should try the fast-play option, or play fewer than 9 innings. I mean, if they're really that pressed for time. I guess my point is this: there are usually about 300 pitches in a major league game. Even if every throw back to the catcher takes a full second, it saves a grand total of five minutes. If five or ten minutes is really going to make or break a game for someone, they probably don't like the game that much in the first place.
It also brings up the larger question: why, with this new generation of consoles, are features, cut-scenes, and methods of customization being removed instead of added? I'm speaking only of sports games, because that's really all I play.

Last edited by Mets7766; 04-23-2015 at 10:33 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:34 PM   #269
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets7766
Well, maybe (and I'm really not trying to be a jerk), they should try the fast-play option, or play fewer than 9 innings. I mean, if they're really that pressed for time. I guess my point is this: there are usually about 300 pitches in a major league game. Even if every throw back to the catcher takes a full second, it saves a grand total of five minutes. If five or ten minutes is really going to make or break a game for someone, they probably don't like the game that much in the first place.
It also brings up the larger question: why, with this new generation of consoles, are features, cut-scenes, and methods of customization being removed instead of added? I'm speaking only of sports games, because that's really all I play.
For some of us, 5 or 10 minutes, especially over a 162 game season actually is a big deal.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:46 PM   #270
Rookie

Anyone having this issue with RTTS? After creating a RTTS player initially, if you try to edit the player's outlook (e.g. hair, eye, face shape), the change is not reflected in the portrait of the player (in the RTTS menu, such as the league leader menu, expectation menu, player card)?

I know this is a minor thing that is not a game breaker, but just want to confirm if this is a general issue or just with my save.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:55 PM   #271
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Did the patch fail to automatically download for anyone else?

I had my PS4 in rest mode and I have it set up to download and install updates while in rest mode - in fact, it did for a game last week. But I get home tonight, fire up the PS4 from rest mode and get the download is available message.

I was ready to play, but now I've got to wait for this download.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 10:57 PM   #272
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Did the patch fail to automatically download for anyone else?

I had my PS4 in rest mode and I have it set up to download and install updates while in rest mode - in fact, it did for a game last week. But I get home tonight, fire up the PS4 from rest mode and get the download is available message.

I was ready to play, but now I've got to wait for this download.
I was in rest mode with the game open. I had to DL and install it when i started it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »