Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-23-2015, 07:45 PM   #233
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGVaTeR--
Where do I go to fill out a bug report?
http://theshownation.com/bug_reports
Old 04-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #234
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Is it considered a glitch when instead of running all the way through 1st base on the final out of the inning, players instantly start jogging to the dugout? Often stopping on a dime to do it?

And when running bases it's the same. Before, players would slow down lik ethey do on the first two outs when the same happens.

Only time I thought managers didn't mind you heading to the dugouts instead of running all the way to first was if it was a hard lineout and you barely got out the box.

Either way, I figure that's something for patch 2.0, no?
Old 04-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #235
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Because the vast and I mean very vast majority of people who play our game want to finish games faster.
WOW! Baseball has a problem. The REAL MLB wants games to finish faster, and now the VIRTUAL MLB wants that too. My goodness, is it really that bad? My message to MLB and SCEA... there is nothing WRONG with the game!! Nothing wrong with how the games play out. You start trying to take things out and speed things along, you will affect the game in a negative way. Baseball is a beautiful sport. It has a charm and persona that no other sport can claim.

Too bad that MLB and SCEA are bowing to the "What's next? - Gotta go" generation.
That is not where baseball comes from.

Last edited by bubba4; 04-23-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 07:50 PM   #236
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

SCEA and Ramone you guys are simply AMAZING! To release an update with nearly all of the submitted bugs in 21 days is unreal! Listening to your customers and addressing their concerns with the product is second to none!
Old 04-23-2015, 07:55 PM   #237
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Is it considered a glitch when instead of running all the way through 1st base on the final out of the inning, players instantly start jogging to the dugout? Often stopping on a dime to do it?

And when running bases it's the same. Before, players would slow down lik ethey do on the first two outs when the same happens.

Only time I thought managers didn't mind you heading to the dugouts instead of running all the way to first was if it was a hard lineout and you barely got out the box.

It's not a bug. It was added this year on purpose and while it may not be perfect, I think they did a pretty good job adding this as a new feature. I see plenty of guys hustling down to 1st when they need to. But when they are clearly going to be out, they slow down. Once again this was a new feature which was added this year. I would say if you have video where you think the base runner held up when they shouldn't, submit it as a bug report.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:57 PM   #238
Banned

OVR: 0

does ps vita mlb 2015 get no patch ?

thanks
Old 04-23-2015, 08:00 PM   #239
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I know some people are going to like the updated trade tweaks. I think there has been improvements with superstars not being traded one for one, but what I am not liking is the trades are reduced in frequency. Pre patch;

test 1

April 10 trades, May 3 trades, June 6 Trades, July 10 trades (3 at deadline), aug-Sept 0

total trades:29

test 2

April 3 trades, May 3 trades, June 6 trades, July 9 trades (1 deadline), aug 1 trade, sept 0

Total trades:22

A 2017 sim had 25 trades.

I would routinely get 20-29 trades

Post patch most seasons have between 14 and 18 trades. MLB has numerous trades per year and I think an average of 25 was good. The 16-17 average that I am getting now is a little disappointing.

Also if you plan on not having instant trades on, I only see about 4-7 trades per year.

This is one sim I had. I'm also seeing players traded in the offseason as soon as they are signed.

I for one love that the frequency is reduced. Regardless of mlb average it felt like there were way too many mlb level trades . I very much prefer fewer and absolutely love the changes in the patch !
Old 04-23-2015, 08:00 PM   #240
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805

Not a bug...............

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »