Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-23-2015, 02:37 PM   #153
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.02 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
That attitude is not welcome here. That self-entitled stance is what turns companies like SCEA away from the community. I'm willing to bet your request was not ignored. Maybe the issue will be fixed in the next patch; maybe the issue is being worked on right now. Regardless, you're not entitled and that route is unnecessary. Show some respect and appreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, Dad. Please don't hit me with the belt again.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:38 PM   #154
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets7766
I really haven't seen any whining. Even those who express a desire to see certain cut-scenes back in the game, have taken time to say how generally great the game is, and how much they enjoy the overall experience.
This. No need to call people out for politely requesting features they'd like to se.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:46 PM   #155
Rookie

taking out the pinch hitters stats is really annoying to me now i button mash to get to the AB no reason to watch that animation without onscreen stats for season. The way the game is going you stat guys(me included) will never get an improvement in onscreen stats during a game great for MOM players who need things to keep them more involved in there games when we mainly are just watching the action. i don't want to hit pause to have to go look for my pinch hitters stats. I hate this even more show a replay then the next batter is magically at the plate with no stats! this needs to be changed.
this being said glad they added the highlight show back as well as the runners windows as well as a lot of the other things in this patch....... impressive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #156
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets7766
I really haven't seen any whining. Even those who express a desire to see certain cut-scenes back in the game, have taken time to say how generally great the game is, and how much they enjoy the overall experience.
I am not complaining I am just stating my personal feelings and I have expressed that the game is better this year. Plus us consumers have a right to whine if we plunk down our hard earn money for a game and to get 15 patches afterwards to make the game work properly..lol
Old 04-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #157
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Because the vast and I mean very vast majority of people who play our game want to finish games faster.
EA's MVP at one point removed the catcher throwing the ball back to the pitcher. That was a major factor (not the only one, but a major one) in me passing over that game in the years that followed. To some, that probably sounds stupid. But while there are impatient people who just want to burn through a game (lots of em in online play, apparently), there are plenty still, like myself, who enjoy seeing every nuance of the game represented. In fact, the more nuances there are, the more beloved the game becomes.

I never understood why a minority segment of the fanbase has to suffer for the will of the majority, especially over something that could so easily be rectified by an option with a check box. If you don't like watching the animation, uncheck the box. If you like it, leave it checked.

Same thing with True Analog hitting. Who would it have harmed to leave the old method in the game as an option? I understand why it was changed, but did the baby really need to go out with the bathwater? Makes no sense to me.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #158
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownKid
Sorry, Dad. Please don't hit me with the belt again.

Suiting username. Self-entitled child. You'll grow up someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #159
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

yeah you can start using PMs to berate me any time now, gramps.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #160
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPens1787
No fix for the Sportscast Manager sim mode UI/overlay getting all messed up in franchise mode after the first time you use it There are 4 bug reports for it so I was hoping this would be fixed.

Gets annoying having to restart the whole game after every single day in franchise
It is an annoying bug especially when it worked fine in previous years. But there is a workaround, you don't need to completely restart the game. If you can enter into the game prior to the Sportscast Manager game completing, then the bug won't surface. But if you forget to enter into the game, what I have done for my next game I need to sim (I use the Sportscast Manager to often sim games for the other teams in the league I do not control), anyway prior to simming the next game, I will enter it as a CPU vs CPU game, fast forward to the end of the game and then the next time you want to sim another game for the Sportscast Manager, the problem is solved.

It is however an unfortunate bug and puzzling how the panels could be shifted down on the screen. I could be wrong but as a software developer myself, it's probably a real simple fix too. I am sure the MLB The Show in-game code is rather complex with tons and tons of math embedded into the code base. But the panels for the screen layout of the Sportscast Manager? That's got to be pretty straight forward code.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »