Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-20-2015, 03:39 PM   #289
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Ok this is more of a question since I'm new to the show and this forum so I couldn't create a thread to ask this. I just got the 4/20 roster update but can't figure out how to apply it to RTTS. Is this possible or not?
Old 04-20-2015, 03:46 PM   #290
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp_96
Ok this is more of a question since I'm new to the show and this forum so I couldn't create a thread to ask this. I just got the 4/20 roster update but can't figure out how to apply it to RTTS. Is this possible or not?
If you are starting a new RTTS you can select it, if it's already been started you can't apply a new or different roster
Old 04-20-2015, 11:39 PM   #291
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Can someone elaborate on the downside of editing the contracts? If I just did the teams in my division would it cause a huge problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 12:10 AM   #292
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
Wondering the same thing. Went to start a Cubs franchise and realized all of the players that were hurt are still assigned to the minors for all of the other teams. I don't have the energy to fix the lineups tonight, so if there's no way to do it, I'll hold off on starting.
Ive created one. Look up user tyler2895. (Psn) I took osfm roster from milliniumos. ( i think thats how its spelled) he did the 40 man updated w scea players off the original osfm. I moved all inj players to mlb on every team. I didnt edit anything else.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:34 PM   #293
Rookie

Just yesterday I download the OSFM OD2015 Roster, I notice that Ali Solis (C/LAD) appers double, 1. original player SCEA in Free Agents, and 2. another one Custom Created in Dodgers AAA.

I hope you noticed and update for the V2.0

Thanks Team, great job
Old 04-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #294
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Has anyone created a version of these rosters where the DL guys are actually on the 25-man roster?

I know I could just use a 40-man version of the roster and the CPU would automatically assign the DL guys to the MLB roster. But the CPU also royally screws up the lineups (ie, David Ortiz playing 1B instead of DH, Ryan Howard on the bench, etc.).

I'd like to ignore real-life DL stints, but have realistic lineups.

If no one has created something like this, I may take a crack at it and share.
So I went ahead and created this roster:

User Name: HokieB01
Roster Name: OS 25man NO DL

I'm sure a lot of rosters are pretty jacked up, but the big names are back on the roster.

BUT after Spring Training, the CPU still screws up the batting orders and positions (ie, Ryan Howard on the bench, David Ortiz playing 1B instead of DH, etc.). That was the only reason for keeping the rosters at 25 man, so maybe I did something wrong???

So in hindsight, I think I'm just going to roll with the 40man rosters and call it a day.
Old 04-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #295
Just started!

I just had 2 quick questions... Do these roster updates work on the PS3 as well? Also, do you just need to be logged into Playstation Network to be able to download these rosters? Or is there something else that's needed?

This is awesome, I'm looking forward to buying the game now, I wasn't going to at all until I found this today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 06:52 PM   #296
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottysell1996
I just had 2 quick questions... Do these roster updates work on the PS3 as well? Also, do you just need to be logged into Playstation Network to be able to download these rosters? Or is there something else that's needed?

This is awesome, I'm looking forward to buying the game now, I wasn't going to at all until I found this today.
yes to both your question

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »