Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #281
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Check the corrections thread a couple people have made 40 man rosters of OSFM with some of the corrections in the vault
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 09:26 AM   #282
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Has anyone created a version of these rosters where the DL guys are actually on the 25-man roster?

I know I could just use a 40-man version of the roster and the CPU would automatically assign the DL guys to the MLB roster. But the CPU also royally screws up the lineups (ie, David Ortiz playing 1B instead of DH, Ryan Howard on the bench, etc.).

I'd like to ignore real-life DL stints, but have realistic lineups.

If no one has created something like this, I may take a crack at it and share.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:44 PM   #283
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Has anyone created a version of these rosters where the DL guys are actually on the 25-man roster?

I know I could just use a 40-man version of the roster and the CPU would automatically assign the DL guys to the MLB roster. But the CPU also royally screws up the lineups (ie, David Ortiz playing 1B instead of DH, Ryan Howard on the bench, etc.).

Wondering the same thing. Went to start a Cubs franchise and realized all of the players that were hurt are still assigned to the minors for all of the other teams. I don't have the energy to fix the lineups tonight, so if there's no way to do it, I'll hold off on starting.

Last edited by Kearnzo; 04-18-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #284
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
Wondering the same thing. Went to start a Cubs franchise and realized all of the players that were hurt are still assigned to the minors for all of the other teams. I don't have the energy to fix the lineups tonight, so if there's no way to do it, I'll hold off on starting.
This should have what you need. Read a few posts down.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=839664

Edit: Nevermind. I misread. Sorry about that.

Last edited by Brandwin; 04-18-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:17 AM   #285
Rookie

imalanh1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

I edit a roster every year moving all the injured players up to where they belong as I like to start playing with the best players on each team with no one injured. It takes me about 10 days cause I do a lot of research on the rosters and editing., However, I haven't bought the game yet and I'm waiting for V2 to upload to start. Maybe if some one else does one I could "steal it", haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 05:32 AM   #286
Rookie

I like to create a lot of players and scatter them around the league. It adds more depth and competition. I keep the rookies with the RTTS player parameters to keep it authentic and fair. Can I choose one of these created players to use in the RTTS mode? I do this on all the other sports games and it works fantastic! How many players am I allowed to create? Is there a maximum?
Old 04-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #287
Banned

Does anyone else think guys like Moncada and the rest of the top 10 prospects are overrated? Correa seems like the only accurately rated guy in the top ten. Kris Bryant maybe but he's only on the field right now in the MLB because they ran out of people due to injuries. They were forced to call him up. IMO Kris Bryant should not be higher than 80 and IMO he's the #1 prospect so the rest of the prospects should be a lower overall accordingly. Moncada being 78 overall at age 19 is rediculous. I'm just interested in people's thoughts.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:41 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:

I create a roster similar to what you are looking for... I try to put the best players possible on each team.... It in NO WAY reflects real life or research... It is mainly me placing the best players at each level according to in-game numbers and my "gut"....

still a few weeks away from finishing though... I am slow editor because I do about 1 team a day and then dive into gameplay. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »