Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-16-2015, 04:27 PM   #273
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

I appreciate this huge undertaking and have appreciated the last years as well. But I must say, the Cardinals system needs a massive overhaul.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #274
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrosty
I appreciate this huge undertaking and have appreciated the last years as well. But I must say, the Cardinals system needs a massive overhaul.
Also^^^
I've had my pulse on the farm system for 5 years and read blogs/stats nearly daily. I'd be willing to help the next overhaul if there will be one.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:51 PM   #275
Rookie

Roonster's Arena

Don't like the idea of DL guys being in single A club. But I guess bringing them all up is a hell of a lot easier than creating the whole minor league system myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2015, 08:13 PM   #276
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdbraden
Was there a rhyme or reason to the potentials assigned to prospects or was it just up to the team builder? I want to have a better understanding as I begin my franchise. Some teams seem to have a some very highly regarded prospects in the game that surpass what their real life projections suggest. I have a plan in place to adjust this to better fit my perspective but I would like to hear from everyone before I go hacking away at what looks like a pretty solid contribution.

I just don't want to see the game be flooded with low end prospects after two seasons because a homer fan is overly optimistic about their teams future.

That happened to me in last years game and it kind of ruined a good thing.

Thanks for all the hard work.
The fact of the matter is, there needs to be a sort of random variable that dictates attrition of prospects. If a player has been A potential, it's going to turn out well pretty much the entire time. There have been many players in history who are highly talented it's going to turn out well pretty much the entire time. There have been many players in history who were highly touted, and still busted. That needs to be a thing. Bust factor. There needs to be an injury factor for busts too. A lot of young arms, great arms, get lost in the minors because their bodies can't keep up. Or they're just never the same.

Franchise becomes too easy. Hoard A and B prospects and lock them up. Never fails. It's failed many times in history because prospects will break your heart.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #277
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly
I'm sure that this has been asked 100 times before but can I download this roster set for the PS3 too? i have yet to buy a PS4. Thanks!
Yes. The vaults for both are the same.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:01 PM   #278
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quick question guys. I'm almost embarrassed to ask but, ...

I tried to start a season and Fernandez and Darvish were not with the Marlins and Rangers, but listed as free agents. I think there may have been a few others on the free agent list who do have teams.

If these are injuries, shouldn't they at least be in the A level of their club? What am I missing?

And, I'm guessing the answer may be to move each player manually to their respective team? If so, is there a list circulating?

Thanks
Old 04-17-2015, 08:02 PM   #279
Pro

Ripner's Arena

In season mode only players on your 40man roster are kept with the team, all otter players become free agents.

Last edited by Ripner; 04-17-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:35 PM   #280
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
In season mode only players on your 40man roster are kept with the team, all otter players become free agents.
Ok. Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm an idiot. There isn't an A level in Season mode.

I guess the only question left is if there's a list circulating that I can work off to move all the free agents that need to be moved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »