Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #225
Rookie

LewisCAVS's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Sorry if this has been answered before but are overall ratings and potential grades adjusted at all ? Quite a few of the Royals ratings seem a bit low.

Really appreciate the hard work that goes into making these rosters, makes franchise mode much more enjoyable.
NCAA - KU basketball
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 06:02 PM   #226
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisCAVS
Sorry if this has been answered before but are overall ratings and potential grades adjusted at all ? Quite a few of the Royals ratings seem a bit low.

Really appreciate the hard work that goes into making these rosters, makes franchise mode much more enjoyable.
No Sony made players ratings were adjusted. Only the created minor league players. The hybrid set being worked on well have adjusted ratings for Sony made players.

Last edited by Ripner; 04-13-2015 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:04 PM   #227
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgotSyphillis
Thank you my dudes. You all rule. So is the 40 man osfm roster on the vault uploaded by SimplyAJB the official OSFM 40 man roster? I know there are a lot of fakes out there and I dont wanna download the wrong one and give the wrong dude some props.

Well, it's not "official" or anything. But all I did was download the official one with 25 man rosters, make all the 40 man rosters correct, and I changed Jason Garcia's number on the Orioles to 61. They had him as number 9, but 61 is what he actually wears.

Basically, it's the same exact thing but with 40 man instead of 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2015, 06:33 PM   #228
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

I dont see Carlos Correa in double A for the Astros. Hes the number one prospect for them. Anyone know what his attributes may be? I will create him. Thanks for the work guys! I guess I can create a player? Lol, never messed with it before.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:37 PM   #229
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
I dont see Carlos Correa in double A for the Astros. Hes the number one prospect for them. Anyone know what his attributes may be? I will create him. Thanks for the work guys! I guess I can create a player? Lol, never messed with it before.
He's in there. Probably just AAA or A.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #230
Rookie

Brian3113's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys,

Any idea what the deal is with uploading the OSFM roster for an online franchise and having the MLB rosters being jacked up? For example, several starting pitchers are rated incredibly low e.g. Chris Sale a 61 OVR. Many other starters have a Stamina rating that is very low. e.g. Felix Hernandez has a stamina of 25 and his energy meter is drained by 60 pitches.

When you select the roster, it shows fine, but when you actually upload it and activate the roster, they become messed up.
Portland Trail Blazers
Seattle Sounders FC
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Old 04-13-2015, 07:21 PM   #231
Rookie

moth to a flame's Arena

OVR: 1

Thank you so much, guys. This feels like Christmas to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 PM   #232
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
In the show, when you start a franchise, the spring training MLB roster is the 40 man roster. So if the guys are on the 40 man roster, they'll all be on the expanded spring training roster when you start your franchise. Then the CPU has to make cuts from there (unless you're doing 30 team control). So all the real life injured players listed in single A on the roster would then likely make the team out of spring training. This then has repercussions in terms of getting the actual opening day roster 100% accurate.

If you don't have these guys on the 40 man roster (which is how the base OSFM is set up), then the CPU doesn't have any decisions to make. The 25 man roster is set before spring training because there is only 25 players on the spring rosters. This guarantees accurate opening day rosters, but the downside is, it keeps some real life injured star players (like Hunter Pence and Matt Cain on the Giants) off the 40 man roster. The problem here is, the CPU won't promote them during the regular season unless there is an MLB injury.

So on one hand, you start with accurate 40 man rosters, sacrificing the 100% opening day rosters in order to have injured guys actually playing at some point in the season rather than lingering in A ball all year. On the other hand, you sacrifice not seeing the injured guys in exchange for perfect opening day rosters.

Personally, I don't care about 100% accurate opening day rosters, and prefer to see the injured players actually playing at some point. So I prefer going with the 40 man approach. I'm just deciding on going with one of the current 40 man rosters out now based on OSFM vs waiting for V2 which will have accurate 40 man rosters.

Thank you for this. Is there a 40 man roster based off OSFM without inured players in 1A?

I would like to use this roster. I do not care if the lineups/rotations are shuffled a bit after Spring Training. I would just like an accurate 40 man with all players healthy and let it play out from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »