Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2015, 09:26 AM   #185
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmc96
For those people that want injury free rosters but still want to have all the accurate minor league players, i recommend downloading one of the 40 man rosters, such as by ajblithe20 under the psn name SimplyAJB. This means when you start a franchise guys like yu darvish will be brought up to the MLB and 40 man roster (and later the 25 man) but you also get all the minor league players that these guys have been working on.

Someone please correct me if im wrong but this appears to work as i stated when i tested the different rosters in franchise.

Also thanks for all the great work to the guys who made this all happen.

Yeah that's how it works with the correct 40 mans. I like starting injury free so it's the way to go for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 09:32 AM   #186
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

First I want to say thank you, love the rosters and you guys busted your ***, just a awesome job. As a Rays fan though, little disappointed Honeywell, Varga and Rondon all top twenty, Honeywell a top ten, are not on the roster. I get Rondon he isn't 17 yet so min age is 18 but Honeywell is a top ten prospect. If he could be included in future releases in place of Mikey Obrein or Sappington, would appreciate it. Thanks again , it's nitpicking from me but I love the rosters.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:42 AM   #187
Rookie

T_O_p12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmc96
For those people that want injury free rosters but still want to have all the accurate minor league players, i recommend downloading one of the 40 man rosters, such as by ajblithe20 under the psn name SimplyAJB. This means when you start a franchise guys like yu darvish will be brought up to the MLB and 40 man roster (and later the 25 man) but you also get all the minor league players that these guys have been working on.

Someone please correct me if im wrong but this appears to work as i stated when i tested the different rosters in franchise.

Also thanks for all the great work to the guys who made this all happen.
Is this the OSFM roster that was posted yesterday with just players moved from A to MLB or wherever is most logical when injuries are ignored? Were there any other changes made?
Old 04-13-2015, 09:53 AM   #188
Rookie

RobbieMacc's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks a ton for doing these everyone. All your hard work is greatly appreciated, now I can officially start my franchise!
Old 04-13-2015, 09:54 AM   #189
Rookie

You guys rock!! Perfect timing as I picked my copy of the game up yesterday!! Now I'm not so disappointed I missed release day for a family emergency!!
Old 04-13-2015, 10:07 AM   #190
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
Is this the OSFM roster that was posted yesterday with just players moved from A to MLB or wherever is most logical when injuries are ignored? Were there any other changes made?
Actually the players who start out injured are still in A in the roster control screen on the main menu, it is only when you start a franchise, since this one uses 40 man instead of the 25 man roster posted yesterday, only then do these players get called into the 40 man roster at the start of the season. then when the roster is cut down to 25 after spring training, the computer will decide to take whoever out of that 40. so as long as the player is good enough which for example yu darvish then they will end up in the 25 man one. so to answer 1st question, yes pretty much. to answer the 2nd question, the only changes are to the players who were originally injured and the player they replace.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:07 AM   #191
Rookie

raskal67's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for the work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 11:16 AM   #192
Rookie

ctzn.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
Polanco was in MLB before he was injured and put on the dl in the game so he will go back to the MLB and they will send someone down.

Players that are placed in A will only be called up if a player at there position gets injured out traded at which point the CPU looks for the highest rated player in that position on the 40 man roster to recall to replace them. If no suitable replacement is on the 40 man, they will then move the highest rated player not in the 40 man to the 40 man and bring them up as a replacement.

Once the injury has run it's course it will send down the lower rates player, whether it's the replacement our the player who was injured.

Thank you, sir!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »