Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2015, 08:28 AM   #177
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Question: If i start a chise and DO NOT do 30 team or CPU roster control, will the cpu automatically put the "injured" guys back into their MLB roster? For some guys that are only on the 15 day DL I dont want to see them sit in A ball all season.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:32 AM   #178
MVP

OVR: 15

It would be great to get an injury free roster. Probably easier for most of us to put guys we want to list as "injured" into A ball, rather then identify who is hurt for each team and bring them back onto the roster and have to take someone else off, etc.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:35 AM   #179
Rookie

RD_Rabin's Arena

OVR: 0

Great job on the Roster. Plenty of hard work put in by everyone who contributed, and the last push at the weekend was impressive to see.

Thanks, guys.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:36 AM   #180
Rookie

Thank you !
Old 04-13-2015, 08:37 AM   #181
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Question: If i start a chise and DO NOT do 30 team or CPU roster control, will the cpu automatically put the "injured" guys back into their MLB roster? For some guys that are only on the 15 day DL I dont want to see them sit in A ball all season.
I'd like to know this as well.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #182
Rookie

For those people that want injury free rosters but still want to have all the accurate minor league players, i recommend downloading one of the 40 man rosters, such as by ajblithe20 under the psn name SimplyAJB. This means when you start a franchise guys like yu darvish will be brought up to the MLB and 40 man roster (and later the 25 man) but you also get all the minor league players that these guys have been working on.

Someone please correct me if im wrong but this appears to work as i stated when i tested the different rosters in franchise.

Also thanks for all the great work to the guys who made this all happen.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #183
Rookie

ctzn.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
+1 Good question...

I started my Pirates franchise last night and G. Polanco suffered a broken leg in Spring Training. He's expected to make a recovery in the next 2-3 weeks -- will he be automatically called back up to re-fill his role if I did not select 30 team or CPU roster control? Thanks again fellas! GREAT work!
Old 04-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #184
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn.
+1 Good question...

I started my Pirates franchise last night and G. Polanco suffered a broken leg in Spring Training. He's expected to make a recovery in the next 2-3 weeks -- will he be automatically called back up to re-fill his role if I did not select 30 team or CPU roster control? Thanks again fellas! GREAT work!
Polanco was in MLB before he was injured and put on the dl in the game so he will go back to the MLB and they will send someone down.

Players that are placed in A will only be called up if a player at there position gets injured out traded at which point the CPU looks for the highest rated player in that position on the 40 man roster to recall to replace them. If no suitable replacement is on the 40 man, they will then move the highest rated player not in the 40 man to the 40 man and bring them up as a replacement.

Once the injury has run it's course it will send down the lower rates player, whether it's the replacement our the player who was injured.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »