Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2015, 02:46 AM   #169
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this project, MLBTS has always been a great game, but these rosters each year really do make the so much better. Not sure I could get that into this game like I do if it weren't for all of you who put the time in on these rosters.

Too the Brents ( Willard), I will keep your son and your entire family in my prayers. My wife and I do all we can to give our tithe to God each week, so I will make sure that the Ronald McDonald house is a place we give too. Places like the RMH are wonderful places and so much for kids, and the people who work there are amazing people. God works miracles thru those places and those people that work there.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-13-2015, 02:56 AM   #170
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
I don't know if it's encouraging or discouraging to learn that they act like that in other countries too.
They're all crazy.....its a global pandemic
Old 04-13-2015, 03:12 AM   #171
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0
I wasn't going to restart my season with these, but I decided that the progress I had made wasn't realistic enough, and I wanted to start a season with more challenging settings. So this works. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 05:25 AM   #172
Rookie

hysteria499's Arena

OVR: 3

These rosters are simply amazing every year. I don't start my franchise without them. Or my RTTS for that matter really. Thank you everyone who was apart of them for doing this for the community!
Old 04-13-2015, 06:01 AM   #173
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!
Dang that sucks man. i have a girlfriend that will freak out over nothing but if she tried to tell me what I could or couldn't do in terms of playing my ps4 I would flip out. She knows not to mess with my sports gaming. Tell her to deal with it and put her head under the blanket lol.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:14 AM   #174
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!
LOL this is hilarious.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:46 AM   #175
Rookie

The_Gryphon75's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you very much.
I will begin my franchise with this V1, Then for later updates, i appraise to start over or not
But now THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU GUYS
Twitch: LIVE Italy Clan
Twitter: Tweet Italy Clan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 07:26 AM   #176
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

It was an absolute pleasure to do CAPS for these rosters & fellaz. I got to do what I really enjoy doing, & that's creating faces. Thanks to Knight, Willard,Teeds,Ridin,The Doc,& anyone I missed for joining this AMAZING team.
We did one hellava job...& more to come.(Hybrid Rosters)

Last edited by Motown; 04-13-2015 at 07:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »