Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #161
Pro

ScouserHUN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Why is Kris Bryant in A?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #162
Rookie

MetalBeldo's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

I love you guys! Thank you everyone involved!!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:05 AM   #163
Pro

OVR: 3

Thank you guys so much. Y'all are freaking amazing.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:13 AM   #164
Just started!

Thanks to the hard work...kudos
Old 04-13-2015, 01:15 AM   #165
Rookie

the_fork2002's Arena

Alright, I just want to make sure I have this correct. When using these Rosters, I have 3 options:

1. Use the 25 man roster, and not have the other 15 players available to call up (nor would the CPU managers.)

2. Use the edited 40 man roster and have the CPU pick which 25 players of the 40 end up on the active Roster.

3. Use the edited 40 man roster and manually send down the correct 15 for each team.

Or a combination of 2 and 3 and just adjust my team, but let the other 29 teams have incorrect active rosters.

Is that how it works?

Thinking of how annoying it would be to adjust every team manually helps me to appreciate the ton of extra work that goes into creating this roster in the first place. Thanks everyone for your work on this. I've been eagerly holding off on my Franchise and RTTS for them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 01:27 AM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE
Old 04-13-2015, 02:02 AM   #167
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme
Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!

I don't know if it's encouraging or discouraging to learn that they act like that in other countries too.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:02 AM   #168
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fork2002
Alright, I just want to make sure I have this correct. When using these Rosters, I have 3 options:

1. Use the 25 man roster, and not have the other 15 players available to call up (nor would the CPU managers.)

2. Use the edited 40 man roster and have the CPU pick which 25 players of the 40 end up on the active Roster.

3. Use the edited 40 man roster and manually send down the correct 15 for each team.

Or a combination of 2 and 3 and just adjust my team, but let the other 29 teams have incorrect active rosters.

Is that how it works?

Thinking of how annoying it would be to adjust every team manually helps me to appreciate the ton of extra work that goes into creating this roster in the first place. Thanks everyone for your work on this. I've been eagerly holding off on my Franchise and RTTS for them!
In franchise you do have the other players available for call up. The CPU logic is just stupid and will only call players up when injuries occur for the CPU teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »