Home

OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2015, 11:55 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: OSFM 2015 Opening Day V.1 Rosters Available Now For MLB 15 The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdef328
Thanks guys! Started my Giants franchise 2016 world series here I come!
I see what you did there. lol.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:13 AM   #154
Rookie

Bakermob's Arena

OVR: 0

Just went through and manually injured every player and then realized in didn't sim through spring training......grrrrrr. Thank for all your hard work fellas! Just doing that seemed like it took forever.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:21 AM   #155
Pro

mockme's Arena

OVR: 6

Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!

Last edited by mockme; 04-13-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2015, 12:28 AM   #156
Rookie

Thank you very much to all who put in the work! I have a quick question once i start my franchise with the v1 rosters, would i be able to use v2 once it is available?
Old 04-13-2015, 12:36 AM   #157
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by koke08
Thank you very much to all who put in the work! I have a quick question once i start my franchise with the v1 rosters, would i be able to use v2 once it is available?
no, u cant update mid franchise. i read thru a few pages and saw nothing about contracts? are they the generic? or real? no biggy if not, jw. thanks!
Old 04-13-2015, 12:41 AM   #158
Rookie

QuestGAV's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koke08
Once you start your franchise you're locked in for that save file. If you want to use v2 you'll have to start a new franchise. I'm biding my time by using v1 to plan out my trades.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:42 AM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestGAV
Once you start your franchise you're locked in for that save file. If you want to use v2 you'll have to start a new franchise. I'm biding my time by using v1 to plan out my trades.
That's what i thought, I'll just tweak any changes as i go. Thanks for the replies
Old 04-13-2015, 12:42 AM   #160
Rookie

Thanks to all for your hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »