Home

MLB 15 The Show Review (PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Review (PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Video Games commentary will be great once Text-To-Speech is perfected . Developers won't be limited by recordings and will be able to generate as much lines as they want. We're already almost there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #66
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 15 The Show Review (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artgamer72
Sorry, I do not think it is necessary to purchase a game to express an opinion. I am completely open to being told that I was incorrect, as long as facts are presented ti prove I am wrong. Here's the thing. I don't think I am wrong in anything I stated above. I have seen the same screenshots, gameplay and live feed video presented hereand elsewhere that everyone else has seen.
No, you're absolutely right. I've never had an elk steak before, but everyone knows it tastes terrible. And having never lived in a mansion, I can say they are a big waste of space.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #67
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by My993C2
There is a lot that you have written here that I can agree with. I am frustrated that CPU pickoffs have been removed from the game and frustrated that a couple of other features that existed in MoM games last year have been removed from this year's MoM games. However there is something that is missing in your analogy and that's probably because you don't have the game. What is it? Fun factor. MLB 15 is far from perfect, it has a bunch of new warts to go along with the existing warts. But it is a fun game and when push comes to shove, all that I ask for in my games is that I am having fun playing them.
CPU pickoffs have not been removed. Whatever drugs you guys are on most be glorious.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:37 PM   #68
Rookie

Pt81094's Arena

I HATE the outfield camera in RTTS it has caused me so many errors because i cannot see. Also i am terrible at fielding and make 2-3 errors a game just trying to catch a fly ball..its fun but so frustrating..also the base running is more complicated then it should be
Old 04-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquigg
CPU pickoffs have not been removed. Whatever drugs you guys are on most be glorious.
Just curious, have you played a MoM game this year or is insulting people your default reaction? If you've actually played a MoM game, please explain to us how you managed to get CPU pick offs to work, because nobody else has seen them this year.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:56 PM   #70
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Shocked that the review did not mention the issues that have been heavily reported

Resolution changing when selecting pitch and hair resolution changing along with handles on seats changing.

The horrible foul ball warping into an out that has happened a bunch of times already for me in different parks

The 2 strike out at first bug that has happen a few times

Those are bad bugs and should be counted to score
Old 04-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquigg
I got picked off twice yesterday...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 09:22 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets7766
I got picked off twice yesterday...
I guess you guys do not know what a MoM game is. MoM stands for "Manage Only Mode". I'm not talking about when you as a human are controlling the base runners where you have purposely decided to take an extra large lead and as a result are getting picked off by the CPU pitcher. No I'm talking about CPU controlled pitchers and CPU controlled base runners here, as in how MoM games and CPU vs CPU games work, where pick offs have been completely removed from the game where they once worked fine in previous years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »