Home

MLB 15 The Show: The Radio Show is a Solid Start

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: The Radio Show is a Solid Start within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
I was with Sony since the original Playstation,and when the first Xbox came out I switched to Microsoft and was with them until the Xbox 360,until I got the red ring of death for the third time! I went back to Sony because of that and more importantly The Show! I'm glad I went back to Sony just because of the Show,and I'm proud to say that! The PlayStation 4 is the best console and most powerful on the market bar none!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #26
All Star

Re: MLB 15 The Show: The Radio Show is a Solid Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman
Oh you are so wrong, this developer does add features and does not expand or removes them in the presentation part of the game. You must of skipped post #13. You don't have to look into the future, just take a look at this developers track record the last few years and you'll see how they gimped the game. I can make a list and show you these things, but most fans of this game (like you) do not want to see that pink elephant in the room.

Has nothing to do with the pink elephant in the room. Sure there are some things that could be expanded more then they have been but no video game expands on everything. You could make like a 100 page report of all the things madden has taken out or things that have gotten worse lol. There are quit a few people on hear that are upset about things that like commentary or things like the foul ball camera ect so people are not over looking things like you think they are.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:42 PM   #27
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Has nothing to do with the pink elephant in the room. Sure there are some things that could be expanded more then they have been but no video game expands on everything. You could make like a 100 page report of all the things madden has taken out or things that have gotten worse lol. There are quit a few people on hear that are upset about things that like commentary or things like the foul ball camera ect so people are not over looking things like you think they are.
Don't.....he's trolling...as usual in the Show threads.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #28
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
Sorry but this reminds me of Nintendo stubbornly refusing to enter the iOS market until recently... Sony is missing out on dollars by not releasing this game for Xbox.... I do not own a ps4 and I refuse to buy one just for one game.... Would like to see the numbers and data supporting the show only being a playstation game, especially while they would have ZERO competition on Xbox. This is a key point. There are no other mlb games. How could it cost more to convert the game to Xbox than they would make in sales? Would it introduce more competitors in the Xbox market? Or make people buy less ps4's JUST for those people who would only buy a ps4 to play mlb the show? It makes no sense and it's time to admit that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #29
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Don't.....he's trolling...as usual in the Show threads.

M.K.
Knight165

oh really?
Old 04-23-2015, 10:57 PM   #30
Just started!

I agree that the radio show is a unique, fun way to recap game activity. Similar to how some games toss in halftime shows; however, the radio show gets annoying after a few games. How in the hell do I turn it off? Do I turn down Matt V's volume? That would lose his in-game announcing though and I dont want to do that. Any ideas?
Old 04-23-2015, 11:19 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Only way to disable it is to mute Matt V.
I wish it could be disabled separately too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 12:37 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I didn't really care about the radio show when it was announced, but I find myself listening to it and going through the scores/matchups after I play. So it's exceeded my expectations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »