Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-03-2015, 02:27 AM   #281
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenaddictive50
Is any one on the vita playing? how is game compared to ps4 gameplay? Got a question about game modes, what is there , franchise and rtts and that is it or this much else ?
Some Impressions and discussion here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lb-2015-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 05:42 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like it so far. The game seems more clean in terms of gameplay, especially the fielding. The pitching interface left me cold...I like the old one...this one, the names of the pitches are all over the place in a weird column, bah! I prefer them grouped. The general UI is better to navigate, more intuitive.

The music is less annoying this time. And believe me, it's a plus! I need to get more into it...
Old 04-03-2015, 06:25 AM   #283
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen59
The amount of errors you commit is absolutely ridiculous

First my SS lets the ball get between his legs and then my charging OF misses the scoop entirely and lets the ball get all the way to the wall. This kind of sequence has happened at least 3 times in 8 games.
Sliders are your friend.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:17 AM   #284
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

I love this game. It's near perfection, at least to me.

I hate the loss of post game highlights. Why? I used to love getting up after a game to do some light errands or empty the dishwasher while watching them. This is a HUGE loss to me. It may not bother some

I also hate that foul balls are not followed.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:28 AM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanco12
i am quite unhappy with this game at this point.
i must have given up more triples & inside the park homers in just these past two days then i have since the 2005 installment combined.

the amount of errors, let alone the type of errors are just ridiculous. routine fly balls and ground balls are being botched. its a joke.

the umpires strike zones are a joke. the amount of blatant strikes that i have had called balls is incredible.

dont even get me started on the amount of balls the cpu hits into the gaps compared to the balls i hit directly at its fielders.

its just been frustrating. its not even fun.

i never mind losing, i just hate losing because of stupid game coding, or whatever the problem seems to be.

yes, i've tweaked the sliders. maybe it's just me.
Either you are an xbox one troll making stuff up or you never seen a baseball game in your life.

Inside the park homeruns??? Never seen one in 20 games..sounds like a user issue, sorry but hard to take your post serious, fuill of hyperbole, exaggerations and lies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #286
MVP

slthree's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSloth
Either you are an xbox one troll making stuff up or you never seen a baseball game in your life.

Inside the park homeruns??? Never seen one in 20 games..sounds like a user issue, sorry but hard to take your post serious, fuill of hyperbole, exaggerations and lies.
I have to agree.

Normally, I don't judge other peoples impressions because we all have different experiences and viewpoints.

But, I too have not seen a single inside the park HR in about 15 games. Heck, I don't think I've ever seen one. Nor have I seen more than 1 or 2 triples.

Now, I suppose if the poster is new to the game or very young, it's possible he's having difficulty fielding, maybe missing the cut off man?
Old 04-03-2015, 10:52 AM   #287
MVP

slthree's Arena

My Lord, how does anyone get through that Blue Jay lineup without getting mashed?

Blue Jay fans gotta love that team.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:57 AM   #288
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

The CPU got an inside the park HR on me last night.

I was getting so sick of watching the CPU flash leather at 3rd and then whatever team I was using watching the 3rd baseman go into the flinch animation when the cpu hits one near 3rd.

So I got the brilliant idea of diving for the ball.

Whoa boy was that a mistake. The 3rd baseman flinched, the split second the ball flew past the 3rd baseman it flipped control to my LF who accepted my controller input and dove. The ball rolled all the way to the wall and my CF had to come all the way over to pick it up and chuck it in. My catcher decided to stand 4 feet inside the 3rd base line so when he caught the throw in he just turned and looked at the runner crossing home.

Not only was it an inside the park homerun. it was a standup inside the park HR. Never seen that before.

I may have to go to auto fielding just so my PRO baseball players can do some of the same magic tricks the CPU can do in the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »