Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-02-2015, 11:48 PM   #273
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Is anyone else noticing a lot if low scoring games? To this point I have only gotten to play about 6 games total, so it is a very small sample size. But in those 6 games neither me or my opponent have scored more than 4 runs in a game. The majority if which came via home run. And in all but 2 of those games the starters were able to go the distance without tiring out that badly. I'm hoping this can just be chalked up to my sample size and low scoring games with pitchers going the distance isn't the norm.
I'm seeing tons of variety in 7 ST games with OAK. I've scored more than 4 runs 3 times already.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #274
Rookie

ChrisHansen59's Arena

OVR: 2

The amount of errors you commit is absolutely ridiculous

First my SS lets the ball get between his legs and then my charging OF misses the scoop entirely and lets the ball get all the way to the wall. This kind of sequence has happened at least 3 times in 8 games.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:24 AM   #275
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Two games down. Lost to the Marlins 4-3 when Solano belted a three-run homer in the 7th.

Game looks and plays great, but something still feels a bit off to me. It's hard to explain. I think I'm still adjusting from 14 though. I played that game a ton and was still playing it last week. May also be that my first series is in Miami's ballpark.

Something I did in 14 that I'm doing now is slowing the game down. Any speed related slider (baserunner speed, fielder speed, all throwing speeds) I set to 0. May feel too slow at first, but I'm really enjoying it. Seems to open up the game a bit too; I hit seven doubles in the second game against the Marlins (and still lost).

I've never had much trouble with the base running, but the new base runner diamond makes it really easy to see who you're controlling. A nice subtle tweak. I'm also still really enjoying the Season/Franchise menus. Having all that information right in front of me helps me feel more involved with the rest of the league.

The last few years, I've played on Fast Play. I decided to go back to Broadcast presentation for the second game. Man, I didn't realize all that I was missing. No more Fast Play for me, I'll just X through when I want to speed things up.

I'm enjoying the game so far, but find myself missing 14 just a bit. But I think that's more where my comfort zone is. I've got no doubt every thing will click soon for me with 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 01:27 AM   #276
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanco12
going to try them right now. thanks for the tip.
Give um a shot and they go full circle so play a bunch of games before judging and all the stuff you dont like with the coding is very manageable now
Old 04-03-2015, 01:33 AM   #277
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

I am loving this game and I have only played one game. That the installation starter game. I am my 14' save file and picked in the off season. The trade finder is phenomenal. CPU/AI trade logic seems a lil off still. Graphics, face scans and everything I am digging it as usual.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:44 AM   #278
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lighting in the game. Played an exhibition game at Wrigley set the time for 4 PM in June and I was blown away. Haven't spent too much time with the game yet, but I must say I love the lighting in this game.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 04-03-2015, 01:54 AM   #279
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

OVR: 0

Just got my 1st chance to challenge a play,it was a throw from RF and was called safe at 1st,i challenged and got it right,was overturned to out.

I don't remember getting a single runner out at 1st from a throw from RF in 14.

I could put this in the little things but i am sure i heard the crowd chant "throw it Back" after hitting a away HR at wrigley.

And has anyone mentioned how good the lighting is
Old 04-03-2015, 02:11 AM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is any one on the vita playing? how is game compared to ps4 gameplay? Got a question about game modes, what is there , franchise and rtts and that is it or this much else ?
PS 3 Too many to list lol..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »