Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #81
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjulio
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the patch. Saying the shooting is to easy, and the defense sucks. But I've played 10 games online and I've won all 10 of em. B4 the patch people would just play the 2-3 zone and clog the paint and it was a struggle to make a open shot, now I'm punishing the people who play zone all game instead of playin man defense. And no I didn't make every shot, I missed some open shots too but now I'm not afraid of taking those open shots because i know it has a way better chance of going in. And the defense is way better. Yes there's still those times when my opponent would zig zag to try to get an open 3 or turbo down the baseline and get to the hoop untouched but now my players react faster and move a whole lot smoother. I think they did a good job with this patch. Hopefully this is the last one. I just don't understand why they couldn't have the game like this from the beginning
I concur. It really seems to depend on the game mode. It's good for online/MT but bad for offline/Park.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #82
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

If they patched alley oops, that would be a great fix. They are too overpowered.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 04-02-2015, 07:00 PM   #83
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Is it me or did the gameplay speed up with this patch?????

Like everyone has said the shooting shouldnt have been touched ...im not a fan of this patch right now.Hopefully some slider tweaks will help smh
Old 04-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #84
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Is it me or did the gameplay speed up with this patch?????

Like everyone has said the shooting shouldnt have been touched ...im not a fan of this patch right now.Hopefully some slider tweaks will help smh
Either the gameplay speed increased or the speed of players. Either way, hardly anyone is a big fan of this patch.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:28 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjulio
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the patch. Saying the shooting is to easy, and the defense sucks. But I've played 10 games online and I've won all 10 of em. B4 the patch people would just play the 2-3 zone and clog the paint and it was a struggle to make a open shot, now I'm punishing the people who play zone all game instead of playin man defense. And no I didn't make every shot, I missed some open shots too but now I'm not afraid of taking those open shots because i know it has a way better chance of going in. And the defense is way better. Yes there's still those times when my opponent would zig zag to try to get an open 3 or turbo down the baseline and get to the hoop untouched but now my players react faster and move a whole lot smoother. I think they did a good job with this patch. Hopefully this is the last one. I just don't understand why they couldn't have the game like this from the beginning
Im one of the few that love this patch, it was no point of running plays getting open jumpers cause prepatch the open shots wouldnt fall, now running plays is a must cause open shots falls now. I love this game, I did lost interest after winning 1st seed on myteam but Im having fun again.

I laugh when my opp play zone, I have a few plays that destroy zones, I think this patch will make my opp learn to play man to man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 08:29 PM   #86
Rookie

Lmao this patch made park into a 3pt contest. You gotta try hard as hell to miss an open shot and defense doesnt matter. As long as you know the release you can get a green release every time no matter if someone is in front of you. 2K stays messing **** up
Old 04-02-2015, 09:47 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 5

personally, I played probably the 3 best games I have played on NBA2K 15 online this year on Monday and Tuesday nights in my league ...I thought the shooting was finally just right, game speed was just right and the connection was better than ever, but then the patch hit on Wednesday and took it all away and turned it more into and arcade game ..very disappointed : (
Old 04-03-2015, 09:29 AM   #88
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

i played several games in MyTeam last night...a few domination which weren't all that much different, slightly higher field goal percentage and score...which...with the easier open shots is sort of expected. But playing domination...its nothing but 3 point contest after 3 point contest...unless it is all 10 year olds playing I get no joy from playing this game like that. One guy used Carmello Anthony and went 9 for 9 from 3 point. He never shot anything but 3's with Melo....and one...I was so in his face I would have been happy with a foul called...and he still freaking made it...and these weren't even green releases. Defense feels mostly the same to me. And the Alley-opp thing seems to be random...I've seen a few that other people tried that were in good positions and had the numbers for some good oops...but the pass was wild or just thrown away...and then I've had guys running down the court from mid court throw alley oops with guys in position to cover them and they go up and get it...it still needs some adjusting...pretty weak how it can be abused. Honestly i feel like I'm playing NBA Jam...it opponent does nothing but shoot 3's or throw alley oops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »