Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:15 PM   #681
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBBF
I wish they'd actually fix mygm, the progression is broken. How is it realistic that almost all Celtics have A or A+ potential? It's the same with every franchise, makes it far too easy. You can pretty much make anyone a title contender in a year because the players go up to the late 80s, including the Knicks (who are god awful)

Progression is not broken the patch fixed it big big time but you have to start the mode over with the patch. If you continue with one you started before the patch it doesn't work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 09:09 AM   #682
Rookie

TBBF's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Progression is not broken the patch fixed it big big time but you have to start the mode over with the patch. If you continue with one you started before the patch it doesn't work.
The patch did nothing to fix it, start a mygm with any team and everyone will have A or B potential and go up like crazy.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:31 AM   #683
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
The patch did nothing to fix it, start a mygm with any team and everyone will have A or B potential and go up like crazy.
Its the regression that was fixed

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 04-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #684
Rookie

Really bummed right now.
I had been playing a Franchise using Armor & Swords slider set, and I was having the most fun, possibly ever, with a basketball game.

I just tried the post-patch tweeks in that thread, and even with slider changes this game plays completely different than before. As I said, really bummed to have a game I loved turn into something I don't want to play, and bummed considering how much time I had already sunk into the game...Wish there was some way to go back to the patch #3 version (unless I;m missing something and there actually is).
Old 04-02-2015, 10:38 PM   #685
All Star

Quote:

I thought you where talking about the regression thing of like ever player at 28 getting wore and like ever player 30 going down by like 3-6 points that has been greatly improved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 07:11 AM   #686
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

After playing for some weeks, I can say I like the patch, overall. I only play MyCareer, so my experience is limited. The gameplay looks smoother, and it's nice to see more green releases, especially if you have a 80+ rating in shooting. Before, you couldn't make open shots in a regular basis, but now most of them will go in. It may look "cheesy", but I think it's better than bricking a lot of wide-open shots. Yes, the FG % have gone up, but it happens across the board, not just one side, which make it fair. It might be a good idea to reduce it a bit to avoid more complains, but I think it was worse when a lot of shot releases were "glitched" and you didn't even know which one to use to have a solid performance on jump shots.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:37 PM   #687
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

After playing a few more games in MyLeague, it's clear I'm going to have to adjust the shooting sliders. Both my team (Hornets) and whoever the CPU throws out there are easily shooting over 50% for the game, and that number has been crawling closer to 60%.

Looks like I'll also start another MyLeague with the latest roster update that at least tones down the mid-range and 3-pt. shot success.

I think changing the percentages was a good thought, but the values were inflated too much.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 04-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #688
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Why o why did I download patch 4,

O why o why did I?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »