Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #161
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Can someone help me please, does this game support offline co op mode? I want to play with my friend franchise mode offline against AI?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 11:30 AM   #162
Rookie

Openroad_7's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Guys who played 14 did you get your gold rewards when you installed 15?

Russell,

I didn't see anything indicating rewards, when I first got into the game I got a server connection error. I did see at some point a Puig Gold Card under the Dodgers RF list. Would this be a Gold Reward? Are there others that I should look for?
Old 04-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #163
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

A few things surprised me when I first booted up '15, the first being just how much of a difference the new lighting makes. It's one thing to see it in commercials and YouTube vids, it's entirely another to see it in an actual game. This combined with the improved frame rates (still not perfect, but smoother than last year for sure) make for a much better visual experience.

I had no complaint with the stadiums in '14, but man do they look better this year. During a game at Angel Stadium I moved the replay camera to take a look outside the park, of course the big "A" is still in the parking lot, but there are also cars in areas that will never ever show up on an in-game or replay cam. Same with AT&T and the docks south of McCovey Cove. This level of detail is simply amazing.

Second, while I was aware of year-to-year saves, I wasn't aware the game was going to import all of my settings from '14: audio, dynamic difficulty, etc. Which is nice.

Diamond Dynasty looks freakin' awesome this year. Got some good pulls from the Anniversary packs and '14 loyalty rewards, and hey, Class-A names are in! I can rebuild my Lancaster JetHawks in DD! I see myself spending a lot of time in this mode.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #164
Rookie

Openroad_7's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgd89
Can someone help me please, does this game support offline co op mode? I want to play with my friend franchise mode offline against AI?

It should connect a second controller and it should be able to move the controller icon to the team selection in the game mode, for example exhibition.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #165
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

Rewards? Crap! I guess deleting 14 and it's save files before installing 15 was a bad idea...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #166
Rookie

the.shrike29's Arena

OVR: 1

Loving all the enhancements so far.

Target Field and downtown and the buildings you can see through the openings in the actual stadium are there. So great.

Love the new ball flight and the new outfield fielding...Arcia had an adventure or two, while Torii sucks everything up effortlessly.

Oh, and maybe my favorite thing so far: Interpol on the soundtrack! Love it that one of my favorite bands is in the game...maybe Daniel being a ball fan had something to do with it.

Can't wait to get started in Franchise
Old 04-01-2015, 12:01 PM   #167
Banned

Which stance is Ken Griffey Jr's among the legends stances?
Old 04-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #168
Rookie

erod550's Arena

OVR: 2

Disappointed that catchers still have superhuman reaction speed on little choppers in front of the plate. It's been a problem the last 2 or 3 years and hasn't changed this year. No catcher should be able to field a chopper out in front of the plate and tag the batter before he gets two steps out of the box, especially a left-handed batter. That just should not happen ever, and it already happened within the first 4 games I played. Was one of my biggest peeves from previous years and it's still there. :\

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »