Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-01-2015, 01:30 AM   #137
Rookie

FSanchez12's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

First reaction out of the box is my goodness this game looks so beautiful. Everything seems so much more real than before. I didn't think that the equipment would have that kind of effect but the little things really do make a difference. I mean the sunset at PNC Park in July even feels so real.

However, this already has become an instant classic for me. I played a game with the White Sox for fun, since I wanted to get a feel for their roster, I think I'll be using them for a franchise as a holdover until the full minors rosters come out. Decided to throw Jeff Samardzija, went out and not only threw my first no hitter this year, but my first for as long as I've been playing the show and my first no hitter since mlb 2k6 I think. I'm already so excited for everything else as I've only touched the tip but I'm already addicted!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:47 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry I dont understand the existing framerate issues and occasional stuttering. This is a no-go for me....
Old 04-01-2015, 02:06 AM   #139
Banned

I have to admit I was very sceptical about Show 15,but I have to say I'm very impressed! The lighting and visuals are amazing! The visuals really pop! Now I've only played one game so far and it was 4:00pm start time in April at Citizens Bank Park,but it looked amazing the Shadows,what was really cool was as the game got later in to the late afternoon the lights started coming on! Just that little touch made it really awesome,Atleast to me anyway lol!
Old 04-01-2015, 02:13 AM   #140
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I also feel like something is majorly different with fielding. Every year I've played The Show, I've put it on manual fielding within 15 minutes of having the game. This year, I can see myself going assisted fielding for a long time. The camera adjustment is great, as is the decrease in suction fielding.
I hear ya man! I've always let the computer control the fielding and all I do is just pitch. I really prefer it that way! I wish they had the setting when you play human players online! If you could,I would be all about playing other people online! I know probably some people think that might be cheating,but I don't honestly think it is.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:51 AM   #141
Just started!

Played my first game and I love the directional hitting and the fielding this year. Absolutely amazing and challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 03:14 AM   #142
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Guys who played 14 did you get your gold rewards when you installed 15?
I haven't got mines. Were u supposed to keep the 14 data saved on the ps4?

https://www.youtube.com/@mr_too_soon

https://www.twitch.com/mrtoosoon
Old 04-01-2015, 03:41 AM   #143
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
Ok.. What am I missing here?

I had show 13 on the PS3 and loved it. I didn't play 14. I bought 15 for the PS4. Install went fast so that was great however...

While lighting looks good, the graphics look about like 13 on the PS3 did. I was expecting a lot better given the screen shots that have been posted.

The game does not play at full screen size on my 60 inch tv. Any way of fixing it?

I played about an inning and a half and the gamplay will no doubt be solid. Really disappointed in the way it looks. NBA 2K15 and Madden both looked far better....

what? the graphics last year looked about the same has last gen but this year looks much much better.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:32 AM   #144
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
I haven't got mines. Were u supposed to keep the 14 data saved on the ps4?
Yes. Most of us did. Just doesn't seem to be working for some of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »