Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-26-2015, 08:12 AM   #625
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Hi bro, do you mean you tweaked the sliders after the patch and is going well, would you please tell us what changes you have made? Thanks!
Check my thread in the slider forum.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 08:25 AM   #626
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
that's weird...I always see him defending 2K to the death in threads like he lives next door to the devs.
That's the great thing about being able to view post history, it doesn't lie.....and we all know what yours looks like....it's why your generally ignored around here.....keep trollin on, it'll eventually catch up with you

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 03-26-2015 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:19 AM   #627
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
What exactly are the sliders that need to be tuned??? Please name them, thank you!
Shot contest..#1 factor raise that up.
Stealing..raise that up.
Passing lanes steals.. raise that up.
Charges..raise that up.
Blocks..raise that up.

Remember these are players tendency on defense not game sliders.

This will eliminate the lazy, lack of effort on defense, stopping cpu crazy runs and easy scoring, IF PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY. now for challenge edit the cpu rosters the same way, and see how they defend you on SHOOTING WITH THE METER.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #628
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
That's the great thing about being able to view post history, it doesn't lie.....and we all know what yours looks like....it's why your generally ignored around here.....keep trollin on, it'll eventually catch up with you
Troll...I sure don't troll. I just don't sit around making excuses for problems in the games. Don't know where u get I get ignored from since that doesn't happen at all. Sure got your attention huh? I actually point out problems in the game before most ppl spot them, because I know what real basketball should play like and don't get stuck in some honeymoon faze like most. If I or others don't say what's wrong the problems won't get fixed.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:34 PM   #629
Banned

I don't want to be brutal but just to be honest, this is the worst patch that has ever been released in the history of NBA 2K. I'm talking about online players. Offline players might be ok because they can change the sliders (but the fact that they have to change the sliders shows how bad this patch is). I play online for money on gamersaloon.com. There are guys there who have mods to give them excellent releases or the best possible release every time. With this new patch, they don't miss. Before these guys were beatable because the shooting was realistic. Now, all they do is run around and pass in circles then shoot with their mod. They can't be beat. I can see this quickly killing NBA 2K as a popular title on that site. How was this patch even released? Did anyone check with this patch before allowing it to be released?

I kid you not. There are people shooting 70 percent from 3 and from the field consistently. That is way too high to be happening on a regular basis. I am talking about online play. HOF Simulation. This patch needs to be addressed asap.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:37 PM   #630
Banned

Even in the NBA, if a player gets a perfect release or all perfect releases, it is very rare for them to shoot 70 percent, or even 60 percent, especially from 3. This might happen once every blue moon, meaning it happens rarely. For it to be happening every game on nba 2k15 is completely horrendous. This needs to be addressed quickly.

This has basically been turned into a game where 5 year olds can shoot and it is no longer a mans game. Why was this changed for the crybabies. The way the game was before this patch was fine and there were plenty of people playing online, plenty.
Old 03-26-2015, 01:56 PM   #631
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2KIMPROVEMNTS
I don't want to be brutal but just to be honest, this is the worst patch that has ever been released in the history of NBA 2K. I'm talking about online players. Offline players might be ok because they can change the sliders (but the fact that they have to change the sliders shows how bad this patch is). I play online for money on gamersaloon.com. There are guys there who have mods to give them excellent releases or the best possible release every time. With this new patch, they don't miss. Before these guys were beatable because the shooting was realistic. Now, all they do is run around and pass in circles then shoot with their mod. They can't be beat. I can see this quickly killing NBA 2K as a popular title on that site. How was this patch even released? Did anyone check with this patch before allowing it to be released?

I kid you not. There are people shooting 70 percent from 3 and from the field consistently. That is way too high to be happening on a regular basis. I am talking about online play. HOF Simulation. This patch needs to be addressed asap.
Didn't u get banned yesterday?

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 02:33 PM   #632
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2KIMPROVEMNTS
Even in the NBA, if a player gets a perfect release or all perfect releases, it is very rare for them to shoot 70 percent, or even 60 percent, especially from 3. This might happen once every blue moon, meaning it happens rarely. For it to be happening every game on nba 2k15 is completely horrendous. This needs to be addressed quickly.

This has basically been turned into a game where 5 year olds can shoot and it is no longer a mans game. Why was this changed for the crybabies. The way the game was before this patch was fine and there were plenty of people playing online, plenty.
And in the real NBA a perfect release doesn't mean the shot is going to go in...

The only ttime I have had a perfect release and missed was by getting a runner or tear drop blocked using CP3 and the center decided to warp from under the basket on his man with me just a step inside the paint.

PG: CP3, John Wall, Kyrie
SG:Klay Thompson, D.Wade, Kobe
SF: LBJ, Melo, PGeorge
PF: Blake, Aldridge, Duncan
C: '06 Shaq, Cousins, Bosh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »