Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #617
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Because I'm playing 2K15, and enjoying myself.....even if I give feedback on it. I also point out what I enjoy about the game...

Don't want to be one of those guys who spend all their time on the forum *****ing about every aspect of the game....then get upset when something is tweaked. I'm sure you know those types of guys...................
That's interesting, considering you have complained nonstop about this game since it came out.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:14 PM   #618
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I tweaked a few sliders and the game is kicking *** as usual. Just had to make some minor adjustments.

Best 2K since 2K11....hands down. And probably my favorite basketball game ever.
Hi bro, do you mean you tweaked the sliders after the patch and is going well, would you please tell us what changes you have made? Thanks!
Old 03-25-2015, 10:39 PM   #619
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I tweaked a few sliders and the game is kicking *** as usual. Just had to make some minor adjustments.

Best 2K since 2K11....hands down. And probably my favorite basketball game ever.

Ive actually had 2 really good games today and that was with my edited roster, as I felt the official 2k roster was playing better than my eidited roster after this patch. I tweaked some more sliders in favor of the D and I was happy with how it was playing.

I don't know about online since I never play online, but Im thinking now the patch hasn't screwed up gameplay to the point of not being able to fix it with sliders.

I think a couple changes I made to offensive/defensive awareness, and offensive and defensive consistency might be the biggest changes along with strength of shot gathers and releases.

I put off awareness at 38 and def awareness at 62, and had off consistency at 40 and defense consistency at 60, and felt that everything felt good. Maybe it just seems that way but it seems turning down off awareness seem to kind of slow them down some, and turning up D awareness I felt kept my guy from sliding all over the place. I also have On Ball D at 65. All my settings are the same for me and the computer.

You do need to turn up off reb, and turn down def rebounds, as it seems tuning the off awareness and D awareness effect rebounding too to a degree.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-26-2015, 12:03 AM   #620
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

EDIT PLAYERS DEFENSE TENDENCY, THOSE VALUES MUST BE SET HIGHER THEN THE DEFAULT SETTING. FOR EXAMPLE, SHOT CONTEST VALUES ARE WAY TO LOW FOR THIS HIGH POWER OFFENSE THAT RUNS THIS GAME. DEFENSE TENDENCY IS A MUST, IT'S A GAME CHANGER.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:58 AM   #621
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
EDIT PLAYERS DEFENSE TENDENCY, THOSE VALUES MUST BE SET HIGHER THEN THE DEFAULT SETTING. FOR EXAMPLE, SHOT CONTEST VALUES ARE WAY TO LOW FOR THIS HIGH POWER OFFENSE THAT RUNS THIS GAME. DEFENSE TENDENCY IS A MUST, IT'S A GAME CHANGER.
What exactly are the sliders that need to be tuned??? Please name them, thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 04:47 AM   #622
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
That's interesting, considering you have complained nonstop about this game since it came out.
Eh sarcasm? I hardly see him post in the same THREAD to complain and looking at his post history that seems to be the case.....you on the other hand.....
Old 03-26-2015, 07:35 AM   #623
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
that's weird...I always see him defending 2K to the death in threads like he lives next door to the devs.
Old 03-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #624
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Guess us guys on Xbox will have too wait 3 weeks instead of 2 this time smh

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »