Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-25-2015, 11:23 AM   #593
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

So I played another match. It was for 25 dollars. No matter how good of defense I played the guy made his shots. I checked the shot charts and he had shot 60 to 70 percent from the field. He was literally shooting 70 percent from 3 with curry. Because of this, I almost had a heart attack. This is the only basketball game out to play for money right now online and it is giving me bad health. If these stats are not changed I am going to file for a lawsuit due to pain and suffering of my health. This basketball game causes too much stress to be the only basketball game that is competing. I am filing a lawsuit for this game to be taken off the shelves and for nba live or nba jam or nba street to take its place. This game has caused way too much stress after this last patch. I am calling my lawyer within the next few days to set this up.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:41 AM   #594
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesohgames
So I played another match. It was for 25 dollars. No matter how good of defense I played the guy made his shots. I checked the shot charts and he had shot 60 to 70 percent from the field. He was literally shooting 70 percent from 3 with curry. Because of this, I almost had a heart attack. This is the only basketball game out to play for money right now online and it is giving me bad health. If these stats are not changed I am going to file for a lawsuit due to pain and suffering of my health. This basketball game causes too much stress to be the only basketball game that is competing. I am filing a lawsuit for this game to be taken off the shelves and for nba live or nba jam or nba street to take its place. This game has caused way too much stress after this last patch. I am calling my lawyer within the next few days to set this up.
Dude's be bugging...you get the Pinocchio face

Last edited by madmax52277; 03-25-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:00 PM   #595
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I believe it does, at least in the games I've played. Shooting percentages are up a few points for both me and the CPU, but I haven't seen anything over 50% for a game yet. Last game I played was in my Charlotte Hornets MyLeague versus the New Orleans Pelicans. Pelicans won by 7, 98-91 and if I recall correctly, they shot 48% for the game and I was at 46%. I didn't see anything that made me think the game was "broken".

You do see more mid-range and close-range shots going in, but 3-pointers remain the same. I actually like that the close-range was bumped up as that's seemed to help more layups from bigs go in with traffic around them, whereas before it was typically a miss if you weren't wide-open down low.
This has pretty much been my experience with Real % post patch, as well. Although I've only played a handful of games with the patch. Before I could rarely hit two and almost never three in a row with guys like Ryan Anderson and Luke Babbitt even if the were wide open set shots. Now if they're open they seem to hit more than miss, but will still miss occasionally. Also, pre-patch a shot with a hand in your face never seemed to fall and now I've seen a few go in.

Also, contested shots down low seem to be falling at a higher rate, but that's an improvement from before where nothing ever seemed to fall. It's just nice to see some big's get contact and be able to muscle through it for and And 1.

IIRC in my last game I shot around 47% and 39% from 3. With that said, I've only played a few games, so obviously it's a very small sample size. I may have to readjust some sliders, but I'm wait a few games before going too crazy with them. However, from what I've seen with Real % all I have to say is so far so good.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 12:11 PM   #596
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon7 Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
This made me laugh
Old 03-25-2015, 12:24 PM   #597
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonasis
This made me laugh
Lol..it's not like he's being force to play this game..it crack me up myself.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #598
Banned

Quote:
Maybe Sony or Microsoft will sue you first for . . . ya know, illegally gambling on their networks.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #599
Banned

I just played another match for $30 on gamersaloon. I played A1 perfect defense. Best defense possible. My opponent shot 14-25 from 3 and that was a bad shooting game from him. He was making 3s all in my face with curry and thompson. I pray that the person who made this last patch dies. I pray that they have cancer and death karma. I pray that they slowly die for ruining a game so bad. This person has costed me thousands. Anyone who believes in God needs to pray with me. I am a strong believer of God and have prayed with all my might that the person who released this stupid motherfu,c,king patch suffers and dies slow for not thinking before releasing this patch.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:10 PM   #600
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
I just played another match for $30 on gamersaloon. I played A1 perfect defense. Best defense possible. My opponent shot 14-25 from 3 and that was a bad shooting game from him. He was making 3s all in my face with curry and thompson. I pray that the person who made this last patch dies. I pray that they have cancer and death karma. I pray that they slowly die for ruining a game so bad. This person has costed me thousands. Anyone who believes in God needs to pray with me. I am a strong believer of God and have prayed with all my might that the person who released this stupid motherfu,c,king patch suffers and dies slow for not thinking before releasing this patch.
Uhh sounds like you were the idiot who bet thousands on a video game after a patch without practicing first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »