Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer - The Sights and Sounds of Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer - The Sights and Sounds of Opening Day within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2015, 06:46 AM   #33
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - The Sights and Sounds of Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Still no actual in game footage or if there really is,it isn't a lot. It's funny video game trailers make a game look so good,then when you see the actual game footage,you are very disappointed! Like in the movie Falling Down,there is scene where Michael Douglas goes to a fast food restaurant and orders a burger and when he actually gets the burger it looks nothing like the picture in the menu and he snaps,because it looks nothing like the picture lol.

Are you freaking serious? No in game footage? Did you just wake up from hibernating over the winter? Or do you just come here to complain cause that's all I've seen you do. You clearly haven't taken the time to look for. Let alone watch the 15-20 HOURS of gameplay from the stands the devs have done themselves. It the couple people who have been streaming the game the last few days.
Old 03-25-2015, 08:54 AM   #34
Developer

Woodweaver's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Still no actual in game footage or if there really is,it isn't a lot. It's funny video game trailers make a game look so good,then when you see the actual game footage,you are very disappointed! Like in the movie Falling Down,there is scene where Michael Douglas goes to a fast food restaurant and orders a burger and when he actually gets the burger it looks nothing like the picture in the menu and he snaps,because it looks nothing like the picture lol.

Old 03-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #35
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Don't know if you have seen this or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5rXAi-5g8

It's the 8 hour tournament that the devs did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 09:10 AM   #36
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Don't know if you have seen this or not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts5rXAi-5g8

It's the 8 hour tournament that the devs did.
Next thing he is gonna say now is it is not "RITE" that the devs have the game this early before the rest of us!
Old 03-25-2015, 11:04 AM   #37
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Are you freaking serious? No in game footage? Did you just wake up from hibernating over the winter? Or do you just come here to complain cause that's all I've seen you do. You clearly haven't taken the time to look for. Let alone watch the 15-20 HOURS of gameplay from the stands the devs have done themselves. It the couple people who have been streaming the game the last few days.
I'm thinking this guy is just trolling here. I have never seen a positive post from him. He has been "disappointed" with every feature of the game to this point.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-26-2015, 01:59 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm wrong about everything and everybody on this site is write. I'm not allowed to express my opinions in any of the forum's,so guess what everybody I won't anymore! I'm in the wrong.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:42 AM   #39
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - America's Digital Pastime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
That time lapse of Great American Ballpark is absolutely insane!

Yeah I really liked that times lapse of GABP. Opening Day is special everywhere, but nothing compares to a Opening Day in Cincinnati. Even if your not a Reds fan, you should go to a Opening Day game there atelast once in your lifetime. My wife is sadly a Cubs fan because her family are long time Cubs fans, but when we went to Opening Day in Cincinnati she loved it so much she wanted to move there.

We always go to the Reds Opening Day but cant anymore unfortunately. Funny thing now she actually has more Reds clothing than she does Cubs, and it makes her dad made, I love it,lol. When she 1st bought a Reds shirt she said it was just fro the game we go to and she wouldn't wear it any other time, but now she wears her Reds clothes all the time.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-26-2015, 08:54 AM   #40
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer - America's Digital Pastime

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yeah I really liked that times lapse of GABP. Opening Day is special everywhere, but nothing compares to a Opening Day in Cincinnati. Even if your not a Reds fan, you should go to a Opening Day game there atelast once in your lifetime. My wife is sadly a Cubs fan because her family are long time Cubs fans, but when we went to Opening Day in Cincinnati she loved it so much she wanted to move there.
The girlfriend and I made the trip down to GAB last July 4th weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. I have been to other parks but obviously being near Toronto i see mostly Blue Jay games and seeing actual grass makes a huge difference over the turf (obviously)! But yeah loved GAB and we ended up at PNC the next day

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »