Home

Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now

This is a discussion on Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2015, 01:25 AM   #137
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Someone Already Has MLB 15 The Show, Livestreaming Right Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Looks like we're stuck with same commentary. It doesn't really bother me as much as some people, but it wouldn't have hurt either.
I tell you, more than ANYTHING, I just want to shut the commentary OFF and listen to ambient sounds as in real life. They haven't quite gotten there yet but I don't even care about commentary. I want real life simulation in the audio. I am sure 15 has a ton of improvements in this area but it can get better. SotS should make it a lot better coming up for 16 IF it gets in.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:26 AM   #138
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
The Braves new stadium isn't until 2017. Not sure if there are any others.
Ahh, nice. I always thougth Oakland was going to do something for some reason. Is the Braves stadium looking good? I know I was ecstatic what The Show team did for Target Field compared to the dump we had before.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:37 AM   #139
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
Ahh, nice. I always thougth Oakland was going to do something for some reason. Is the Braves stadium looking good? I know I was ecstatic what The Show team did for Target Field compared to the dump we had before.
Based on what they've shown so far I'm really excited. It's almost like an entire community being built for it. Tons of bars, things to do, etc. It's also in a great part of town and traffic will be so much easier to manage. It's also not in the ghetto anymore lol. To me it seems like it'll be kind of similar to Nationals Park, which to me is a good thing. I'm excited to see more as it comes along.

I think the A's will definitely get a new one soon, too. But I don't think they've gotten the money or permission to do so yet.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:56 AM   #140
Banned

Well apparently I'm the bad guy having an issue with someone having the game a week before it's officially released to the public,yet the general public including myself has to wait until the 31st! I'm apparently wrong having an issue with it! I expressed my opinion and nobody agrees with it,and everybody is ok with someone having the game a week before it's released! Dam me to hell then.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:57 AM   #141
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus48
Snapped a couple of screenshots of the soundtrack for those interested.
Thanks for this post, I've already bought 2 songs from this track list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 02:05 AM   #142
Rookie

Don't hold your breath on the A's stadium. San Jose is trying to appeal to the Supreme Court to allow the A's to move there but odds are the S.C. won't agree to hear the case since they only hear 75 to 80 cases a year.

As long as the Giants block the A's, I doubt we'll see a new stadium. Unless the A's are willing to move FAR away.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:09 AM   #143
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
Don't hold your breath on the A's stadium. San Jose is trying to appeal to the Supreme Court to allow the A's to move there but odds are the S.C. won't agree to hear the case since they only hear 75 to 80 cases a year.

As long as the Giants block the A's, I doubt we'll see a new stadium. Unless the A's are willing to move FAR away.
What do A's fans want?
Old 03-25-2015, 06:01 AM   #144
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
Based on what they've shown so far I'm really excited. It's almost like an entire community being built for it. Tons of bars, things to do, etc. It's also in a great part of town and traffic will be so much easier to manage. It's also not in the ghetto anymore lol. To me it seems like it'll be kind of similar to Nationals Park, which to me is a good thing. I'm excited to see more as it comes along.

I think the A's will definitely get a new one soon, too. But I don't think they've gotten the money or permission to do so yet.
Seriously dude......I mean seriously?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »