Home

MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-21-2015, 02:09 AM   #449
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Diamond Dynasty looks really good this year. I'm a big Ultimate Team/MyTeam game mode player and this mode looks up to par. I like the ideas of one CAP, up****** players, and packs that resemble real card packs. This will be my first year on the show since PS2 and I'm hyped!
Old 03-21-2015, 04:11 PM   #450
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

Old 03-21-2015, 04:22 PM   #451
Rookie

BuckeyeBoyd's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung_nipz
Diamond Dynasty looks really good this year. I'm a big Ultimate Team/MyTeam game mode player and this mode looks up to par. I like the ideas of one CAP, up****** players, and packs that resemble real card packs. This will be my first year on the show since PS2 and I'm hyped!
Wow! First MLBTS since PS2? You have great restraint, my friend! MLBTS '15 is gonna cost me roughly $485. I bought a PS4, and the '14 and '15 versions. It's really the only game I've played the last several years. I had some change jingling in my PSN account, so I took a chance on The Golf Club. Glad I did, it's an awesome game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 04:28 PM   #452
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
No name brand cast?
Old 03-21-2015, 05:26 PM   #453
Banned

yung_nipz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBoyd
Wow! First MLBTS since PS2? You have great restraint, my friend! MLBTS '15 is gonna cost me roughly $485. I bought a PS4, and the '14 and '15 versions. It's really the only game I've played the last several years. I had some change jingling in my PSN account, so I took a chance on The Golf Club. Glad I did, it's an awesome game!
Haha I've been playing baseball games, just not the Show. The Bigs on Wii, and 2k9 and 2k12 on 360. With Madden being mediocre this year, NBA2k becoming boring, The Show's improvements, and MLB2k rosters being discontinued, I decided to buy a used PS4 for the Show. I had initially followed my friends to the X1, but I needed a baseball game.

I'm extremely excited for launch (pre-ordered the Anniversary Edition) and these last 10 days will be hard to wait.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #454
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBoyd
so I took a chance on The Golf Club. Glad I did, it's an awesome game!
See, I couldn't justify buying TGC until I played it, since it's a new IP. And was really hoping for a demo of it, but one never came out. So I've been golf's of a while. Oh well, I'm just waiting till June when Mcillroy PGA Tour launches. lol That looks good possibly... Can't wait for more info.
Old 03-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #455
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 02:24 AM   #456
Rookie

robjoye10's Arena

I wonder what the chances are of adding more brands to future games? A couple big ones missing are EvoShield and New Balance. 90% of the elbow guards, leg guards, and compression sleeves are EvoShield. I would love to see them in the game and the digital camo colors since that is the trend now in college and high school. Then New Balance has one of the top selling cleats on the market right now. I also wonder what the chances are of having name brand sunglasses like Oakley since so many big leaguers wear them. Maybe Ramone will comment. Can't wait for this game. I've always been a player customization freak and these licensed brands will be like Christmas for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »