Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - MLB Monday: Graphical & Stadium Improvements

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - MLB Monday: Graphical & Stadium Improvements within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-23-2015, 08:22 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - MLB Monday: Graphical & Stadium Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
What I meant was they haven't shown Wrigley Field as a whole to this point.

It has been one of the most requested stadiums to be featured in streams or screenshots and we have yet to see the entire stadium. We knew that they had to make changes due to legal reasons, but now that the game is finished and out for shipment you would think that we would be able to see the entire stadium and not just the grass or tight shots that we saw in the aforementioned trailer.
Oh, Got ya. ok.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #34
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm ok with just having all the stadiums' dirt drying, it's realistic in that sense, just not representative of how every teams' grounds crew works. Maybe now that it is in place they can look at a day game at each stadium and see if they re-water the batter's box and set some stadiums to "reset" the drying every 3 innings or whatever.

What I wish they would work on are the dirt clumps that get built up around home on PS4. They do exist in real life, but in the game they look odd as if they weren't part of the ground at any point. They look like someone is walking by and throwing a handful of dirt clumps on top of home plate every inning. It's hard to describe, but I saw some people mentioning this when it was introduced.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-23-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Every game i have been to at the K they jsut wet it before the game and then drag these around every few innings.
Fun fact of the day, when they come out and do these dirt drags, it's at end 3rd, and end 6th, and each time they also change out the bases and sell the used bases as game used at auctions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 12:47 AM   #36
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

I'm very happy with this year. Next year is my year though. I might pick this one up as the hype is strong. Not sure about the Twins. I need to see a few games first in real life before I get sad.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:17 AM   #37
Banned

I sure hope they fixed the Liberty Bell at Citizens Bank Park fixed how it's lit,last year's didn't look very good,I also hope they brought back the fireworks when the Phillies hit a homerun have fireworks and the Liberty Bell lights up and moves during the homerun celebration! I'm guessing they probably haven't done any of that.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:22 AM   #38
Banned

I have a question,have they changed the Umpires uniforms for the weather? Example when it's cold the Umpire behind the plate wears the big sport coat and the wrest of the Umpires wear jackets.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:26 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
The Wrigley issues are disappointing, but understandable. If there was any legal pressure easier to just remove them both. In the end though Wrigley will likely end up being the worst represented stadium in the game in terms of comparison to real life. A similar addition didn't make it into the game a few years back and I enjoyed the game just fine, although I'll admit that two huge video boards are sort of another level. I know why it can't happen after Ramone's comments, but it would have been much easier to swallow if they could patch in an updated version of the stadium once the real life one has the video boards up.

If they wanted to go the extra mile they could have made the bleachers empty for the first part of the season. Dynamic crowds!
I feel you man,but this also comes from the same people after all of this time not having the retractable roof stadiums closed as well as open,and it's been a highly requested from fans for that year after year!
Old 03-24-2015, 02:56 AM   #40
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1

Pretty accurate. Below is a photo I took from game 3 of the 2012 ALDS around 4pm

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »