Home

For Better or Worse, The Show is in the Details

This is a discussion on For Better or Worse, The Show is in the Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #81
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: For Better or Worse, The Show is in the Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
They don't get any money out of the licensed equipment. Quite the opposite actually. Also are you saying that ppl who play the show aren't "true baseball fans"
Yeah...I don't get that.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 05:29 PM   #82
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
They don't get any money out of the licensed equipment. Quite the opposite actually. Also are you saying that ppl who play the show aren't "true baseball fans"
His signature tells you everything you need to know.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:24 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclws22
This retractable roof garbage talk has to go! Who gives a damn about an open or closed roof... I like the game of BASEBALL which I believe is what this game is all about. .

Whoa, whoa, whoa... This isn't a game about a scrappy group of teens putting on play to raise money for their downtrodden community? Why call it "The Show" then?!

PREORDER CANCELLED.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:23 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Just to be clear....you guys are talking STORED stats from year to year.
Because there are plenty of stats tracked for the current season.

While I agree on stored year to year stats(heck...I'll take an option to simply dump stats to text and store them on the HDD)......the stats in the game is plenty.
(I know you guys want WAR)

M.K.
Knight165

Yes Knight, of course... although would help having complete player cards and just generally better access/path finding to stats. I have pointed to the fact that stats should be available, everywhere including lineup screens, in game, player cards and more places I can't think of now... Like Baseball almanac online level... Like u said, use the HDD, what else do we have it for...

Thank you SCEA, for adopting my ideas for a Playoff feature and eventually an 'online franchise'. No credit needed to be given... I am just happy you are working towards it...
Old 03-24-2015, 12:34 AM   #85
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave724
Yes Knight, of course... although would help having complete player cards and just generally better access/path finding to stats. I have pointed to the fact that stats should be available, everywhere including lineup screens, in game, player cards and more places I can't think of now... Like Baseball almanac online level... Like u said, use the HDD, what else do we have it for...
You probably know......but on the lineup screen....hitting triangle on a player will give you a stat screen and advanced stats.

But yes.....anything they can add to tracking historically and accessing will be much welcome.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 12:42 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You probably know......but on the lineup screen....hitting triangle on a player will give you a stat screen and advanced stats.

But yes.....anything they can add to tracking historically and accessing will be much welcome.

M.K.
Knight165
Yea, but hitting triangle on each guy takes too long and by the time I am on the 7th guy, I can't remember what the 2nd guy is hitting, so the whole comparison thing doesn't flow well... I know my short term memory stinks... If I could see them all at once, I could move guys around a bit if I wanted, although I am not a big proponent of micromanaging many batting order changes, it's more of that ... I am moving this guy down in the order and see how he does down here, or look at this guys OBP, I should consider him at the top of the order... etc... I think it's small stuff really (not the historical stats carryover, though, that is a must).

Thank you SCEA, for adopting my ideas for a Playoff feature and eventually an 'online franchise'. No credit needed to be given... I am just happy you are working towards it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »