Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-22-2015, 01:24 PM   #529
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Green releases are easy with many shots on Hall of Fame pre patch anyway. Using John Wall's shot I get at least half of my shots excellent release. Use the right jumpshots and green releases are easy.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:25 PM   #530
Banned

Wow....some of you are just seeing a different game than I am, I guess.

Right now Online Ranked Games are amazing. There are shots falling and you can make shots...but its nowhere near the clip right after the patch. Sometimes I wonder if some people have played recently...but maybe they just have a different opinion.

I fired up MyTeam for some RTTP last night, with my new account I'm in the 6 seed (5th?)...so I'm not sure of the difficulty level, but it feels a little easier. So I shot the ball a little better and teams shot a higher %. But it's MyTeam...you have custom rosters of the best players and legends...and people KNOW their roster, the players releases, and what they do best. So that is to be expected...

The online ranked games I'm playing are definitely a blast...the most fun I've had playing 2K15 online.

Defense was sloppy right after the patch, but now I'm able to really lock some people down. I've held some guys to sub-40% shooting...and even given some superstars fits.

Now I've had a few guys hover around the 50% FG mark a couple of times, but they were good players with lots of games under their belt (judging by their record) and they worked to get open shots.

I'm curious to see how people are playing defense. I'd be interested in seeing a recording of a game. Because in the games I'm playing, keeping guys in front of you is the best it's ever been. You just can't rely too heavily on the L2 "intense" D too much.

And I'm playing almost 100% on-ball except for situations where I have to get back on D and some help defense situations. I'm also seeing a lot more blocks...last game I had 9 with the Pellicans. And I had a game last night where I had 8 with the Jazz - Gobert!!!

I shouldn't have gotten rid of my PVR or else I'd record a few games and post them somewhere.

Again...maybe it's just me. The game isn't perfect, but it never will be. But right now it feels good and I would not be surprised to hear if something was "tweaked" in regards to the %'s Beluba/Mike Wang posted previously.

Because I'm missing more open shots than right after the patch...and so are my opponents - this I know for SURE.
Old 03-22-2015, 03:20 PM   #531
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

It really needs to be a way to take off a patch and play without it.

I hope they take forever on releasing that X1 patch. Seems like a game breaker for me.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2015, 05:31 PM   #532
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazox
Just simmed through some seasons again in MyLeague. I'm done with this game. It is getting ridiculous.

Year 2018:
- Carmelo Anthony, 34, 92 rating overall, signed with the Washington Wizards - 500k a year
- LeBron James, 33, 99 rating overall, signed with Miami Heat - 5 million a year

Year 2019:
- Andre Drummond, 26, 90 overall, signed with the Pelicans - 500k a year
- Jimmy Butler, 30, 93 overall, signed with the Suns - 500k a year

And so on... I thought they improved this mode with the regression fix and now this.
Whoa...seriously? That is beyond horrible. I hope this isn't consistently the case.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:50 PM   #533
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

Quote:
Just simmed through some seasons again in MyLeague. I'm done with this game. It is getting ridiculous.

Year 2018:
- Carmelo Anthony, 34, 92 rating overall, signed with the Washington Wizards - 500k a year
- LeBron James, 33, 99 rating overall, signed with Miami Heat - 5 million a year

Year 2019:

And so on... I thought they improved this mode with the regression fix and now this.
Wow I'm gonna have to sim through some seasons myself to see if this is legit or may just be a bug.

Update: Just simmed through 4 seasons and didn't see this issue on PS4. Big names and high overalls got big contracts.

Last edited by JRxPHANTOM; 03-22-2015 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:06 PM   #534
Rookie

Quote:

Year 2018:

Year 2019:

I know it kind of sucks, but a benefit to My League is u can change all of that if u don't like it, u can assign Carmelo to a more realistic team and adjust his contract terms just as an example. Sucks that the game logic doesn't do it for u, but at least u can fix it yourself.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:57 PM   #535
Pro

Where is Gideon Prime (aka Apex is free, aka Apex Bronx) when you need him ...

#TruthChaser
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 01:05 AM   #536
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

I want to hear more ppl simming 5 years a head and see what kind of contracts players are getting. No I will not go through the trouble of trying to fix it myself either. Something like that is straight game breaker for me since I play a lot of Fantasy league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »